“Made from the heart” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Wake Village, Texas, United States
“Made from the heart”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

They have the best burgers in town/ I wish they had another location since downtown is far to go for lunch.

Visited March 2012

95% Recommend
Texarkana,Texas
“Rated Best Hamburger in Town!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I ate here recently on a Saturday with my church group since we were going to tour the Ace of Clubs House after. TLC Burgers and Fries is rated Best Hamburger in Texarkana by the readers of our fine local publication, Four States Magazine, for several years in a row.

I ordered a cheeseburger from their extensive Hamburger menu and found the serving to be generous. In fact, so much so that I couldn't finish it! The fries were nicely seasoned but I wish that they were larger and crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Service at the counter in the back is fast and friendly!

As an ex-New Yorker, I especially enjoyed the posters on the wall from all the national touring companies who had performed at our historic Perot Theater over the years!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Texarkana, Texas
“Best burgers in town for over 20 years!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Only open until 2PM. Red River sand on burgers and fries. Our favorite Saturday lunch place with the family.

Visited May 2012
Texarkana, Texas
“Really good burgers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I will be honest I really do like this places burgers but I dont condider them the best in town. But just for the fact that they are really good and it is a historic place should mean that people should come here. If we dont support local historic places like this then they will all vanish!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
HOUSTON, TX
“A good burger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

On our most recent trip to Arkansas, we veered into Texarkana and found TLC Burgers & Fries located in the historic downtown area. TLC makes a very good burger, not the best, but probably the best in Texarkana. I was surprised at how fast our order was ready, leaving me with the thought that the patties were pre cooked and waiting. The burger was large and patty was hand made, however, it seemed somewhat dry. This could be a result of pre-cooking. The veggies were very fresh and the bun nicely toasted. The fries were very tasty and I really loved the Red River sand seasoning. As for the sweet tea, it was fresh brewed and sweetened just right. The price was about average for what you get. If you are passing through Texarkana and have an urge for a burger and fries, then I would highly recommend TLC.

• Visited May 2012