“Fun and informative” 5 of 5 stars

Little Rock, Arkansas
3 attraction reviews
“Fun and informative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Loved this tour and all the activities. I was amazed at the amount of history that was on display. It was great - plus right across from a park for the kids!

Visited November 2012

Adelaide, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“I grew up in the original Stuttgart/Germany”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

....so I was curious to find out more about this place and its history, mainly about farming and duck shooting. While unfortunately most old buildings in town are gone, I could not believe what a great place this museum is, with lots of exhibits from the Past and today. The old original school house, church and some other buildings are now on this site. Every visitor is warmly welcomed by very enthusiastic staff.
Entry is free.

Visited May 2013
Conway, Arkansas, United States
“Wonderful way to spend the day!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I had never been to Stuttgart, lived in Arkansas most of my life. I loved everything they had in the museum. I saw things my Grandmother's had and my Grandpa used. Even saw a doll like the one my Grandmother gave me when I was a little girl...she said it was my Mother's but not to tell her twin sister. Well Grandma I kept your secret...everyone is gone ...and I kept my word til now..Brings back wonderful memories!!!! Thank you for sharing this with me and so many others.

Visited April 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
6 attraction reviews
“A must stop when your visiting Stuttgart!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I remember going to visit the Museum on school trips, then taking my kids to see it now. They loved it just as much as I did. Gotta love the waterfowl room, its always fun for the kids!

Visited October 2011
Hammond, Louisiana
43 attraction reviews
“Large collection rural life museum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

What impressed me the most was the size of their collection. I'm giving a score of 4 because of that as well: they have so many objects it is difficult to walk around in some areas. From hand tools to tractors, duck hunting to pioneer wagons. Their duck call collection is impressive. Anybody going through Stuttgart, AR should make the point to stop by and spend an hour or more in this little museum: it is well worth it!

Visited September 2012