“Definitely the hotel to stay at in Springdale.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 18 hotels in Springdale
“Definitely the hotel to stay at in Springdale.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Got a magnificent price on Priceline.com. Excellent location. The rooms were clean. Would definitely go back again. The only thing I was unhappy with was their indoor pool was always cold. Still I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Wichita, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stay at this hotel often as we have family in town. The hotel is always clean and staff is helpful. The pool is a good size for the kids and the fitness center is near the pool with windows so you can watch the kids swim as you work out. We haven't tried the breakfast there as it cost extra on top of the room cost but it always looks yummy when we walk by it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
RogerDavis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Springdale, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for the great review and your kind comments.

We are rated in the top 10% of all world wide hotels for guest service and thrilled you like our facility.

We hope to see you on your next visit. Please try our breakfast buffet, it really is yummy!!

Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed at this hotel when doing a trade show at the convention center. Very easy to get to from the Highway. Reserved room was ready. Nice decor although a little "tired". Stayed here four nights and had a special rate through the convention facility. Breakfast was included in that rate; full buffet with a variety of food and fresh fruit; each day had something a little different added so I didn't get tired of the same thing.

Room Tip: There are only two elevators which are side by side so you might want to ask for a room near or far...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Ripon, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were at this lovely hotel for 7 nights in two adjoining rooms with two moms, four teen-aged boys and 1 teen-aged girl. We were traveling for a high school debate tournament. I mention this because a good internet connection for the kids to do research in the evening is very important to us. The hotel was lovely and spacious. The rooms and bathrooms were adequate, the towels were abundant (lack of towels is a pet peeve of mine), the rooms were clean, the pillow selection was great. The breakfast was wonderful, and the kids looked forward to it everyday.

That being said, something happened which cost this rating two rating points.The down-side for me was when I got locked out of my room. I called the desk and waited some time for the young lady to respond. When she got there, she apparently did not listen to my explanation of the situation, and insisted that engineering had to be called, not telling me that they were in another hotel. After waiting on the landing (with the laundry I had just done!) for about 45 minutes, I called again. Just then, another of my party walked up with another staff person who ended up being unnecessary, because the other member of my party had the key to the room.

Upon check-out, I was asked if everything was ok with our stay. I explained about the situation with the lock-out and suggested that the young lady at the desk to whom I spoke originally was in need of some serious customer service training. Not only did she not listen to the reason for the lock-out, but she left me for an indefinite period of time trapped on the landing with laundry all over the place. She did not check on me when the time dragged on, and I had to call to find out that engineering (who ended up not being needed) was not even at the facility when she told me they would be needed! Staffing is so important! I was so distressed after this event, I wanted to just go somewhere and cry, but we were on a tight schedule, and so I had to just suck it up and keep on track. Hotels should be a place of refuge when one is traveling, not a stressor!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
RogerDavis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Springdale, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you for your review and for awarding the hotel five points out of five in most categories.

I apologize for the time delay after you had locked yourself out of the room but pleased that at least one of your family members had their key available to enter the room.

As you may know we strive for high guest service levels and were recently awarded a TripAdvisor “Certificate of Excellence” awarded to hotels that are rated in the top 10% of all worldwide hotels.

However, in this case it looks like we failed and our guest service team is reviewing the details to make sure that this does not happen again.

We appreciate your business and your reviews.

Please come back again on your next trip so that we can show you what great southern hospitality we can provide.
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

After a couple unpleasant experiences, I used to avoid Holiday Inns. However, Rotary Club International has had meetings in several HI's and I need to rethink my avoidance. The Springdale version was professionally staffed - both helpful and knowledgeable - clean, and attractively decorated. Also, a good value. Worth considering.

Room Tip: My Executive Suite was simply a really big room, not separate bedroom. Nice, but two TVs in one room...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
RogerDavis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Springdale, responded to this review, May 10, 2013

From the room description you gave it appears you were in one of our “mini-suites” which is an extended over-sized room and has a separate living area.

We also have 21 executive corner suites which feature a separate bedroom with its own on-suite restroom, a second vanity and all are complete with large screen televisions and fridge and microwave.

We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again on your next visit to Springdale!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here overnight while in the Springdale/Fayetteville area. Hotel was was well kept with large clean rooms. Central atrium area is a nice feature. I found the rooms to be well insulated from outside and internal noise even with atrium. All staff I dealt with were very polite.

• Stayed April 2013
Claremore, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the Hoiday Inn in Springdale Arkansas for my daughters volleyball tournament and we were quite impressed. Our room was on the 8th floor and it was a very spacious, with a king size bed, small fridge, two tvs. The bed was comfortable and you have a choice of soft or firm pillows. In the lobby is a small bar with a very nice bartender. This was nice to relax and visit with some of the other volleyball parents. We will definitly stay here again.
Only one drawback, there was a Animay(sp?) convention staying in the hotel. They were extremely loud bunch of youngsters and pretty much unsupervised. Not the hotels fault, just bad timing I guess on our part.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Springdale? Share your experiences!