“Saturday Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Awesome Homecooking!
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Saturday Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We had heard that Neal's has the best fried chicken in the area. My husband and I went there to meet a friend and his little girl for lunch. The restaurant was very homey, with lots of hunting trophies on the walls and plenty of room. The service was very friendly and pretty fast.
Our food was well prepared and good sized portions. Actually, my husband and I shared an entree, which they charged $1.00 to do. They had it noted on the menu, and we didn't mind at all. All the food was homemade and delicious. There were lots of choices that included lots of veggies. They had a great children's menu.
They have homemade pies there, but they were out of the fruit pies. The Cream pies looked very nice.
The prices were very reasonable.
We will go there again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“The Best Homecooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

As good fried chicken as you will ever have!
Try the great mashed potatoes, apple salad(Waldorf ), and onion rings.
Home cooking at its best!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leawood, KS
“Excellent home-cooked style food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had dinner one night in January 2013 and enjoyed that so much that I went back for breakfast the next morning. The restaurant has been in the family since the 1940's. The food is well prepared and tasty. The food is not fancy. I had the fried chicken dinner, and the coating was light and crispy, and the chicken was prepared well. The waitress was excellent and attentive. The environment is nice and clean with wood-burning fireplaces at each end. It is on US 71 in town and not on I-540, and I think the guests would primarily be local people rather than the tourists making their way through the area on I-540.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Down home cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This place is a classic, been going there for years. Lots of good home-cooked food, well prepared, good prices.

Visited November 2012
Berryville, Arkansas
“Great Saturday Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Arrived at 9 AM and were immediately greeted ans seated. All stff were friendly, food was good old-time breakfast, our coffee cup was never empty Adm the waitress even asked if I wanted more gravy! We ate eggs, sausage, toast and biscuits with gravy. We will definitely eat there again. Fireplace and TV are nice touches. Even ordering extra food, our ticket was only $19.00.

• Visited December 2012