“Classy hotel in a great community” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Getaway Package
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Siloam Springs
North Central Texas
“Classy hotel in a great community”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2008

I am an avid lover of Hampton Inns, and this one proved no different than the others that I have stayed at. It's a newer property, so of course it is nice and clean. I LOVE the large shower-I have never seen a shower this big! I will be booking another stay at the same hotel in the very near future. Loved it!

• Liked — It's nice to see a great hotel like this come to Siloam Springs
  • Disliked — That there are not too many more around like it.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2008

Nothing to complain about with this hotel. It's Hampton Inn, so the room was the same as they all tend to be, with the plsuh bed, internet, and the little shampoo bottles with "refresh" or "relax" or whatever nonsense it is on them. Breakfast was nice, and staff was accomodating.

I'm guessing this is one of the better bets in Siloam Springs, though I've no idea about the other hotels in the area, as this was just a quick business trip.

Stayed February 2008
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2008

Myself and my siblings travelled back to Siloam Springs, AR to attend to our dying father. The Hampton Inn staff was unbelievably kind, supportive and attentive. Not to mention that the facilities are fantastic. For an affordable hotel, this is tops on my list. Large well -appointed room, comfortable beds and mountains of pillows. Lavish breakfast spread. But back to the staff: they allowed us to use the dining area and conference room for our father's memorial party. At no cost to us. They provided free coffee and juices - unlimited ice - anything we needed. They even gave us discounted room rates. When we left the hotel after a long and difficult week, we felt like we were leaving friends. I have stayed in 5 star hotels throughout the world, but have never experienced the level of hospitality as we encountered here. Bless them...and the Hampton Inns!

• Liked — comfortable, large and well-appointed rooms
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2007

Siloam Springs, AR. The Hampton Inn - "Extroadinary Comfort"
Date: Nov. 26, 2007

I stayed at the Hampton Inn for three days and from the moment I walked through the door I was completely amazed at the beautiful lobby and dining area...It looked more like a boutique hotel in Dallas
or Denver. Gorgeous colors, plush seating, fireplace and lighting. My King room, with microwave and fridge, had a fantastic bed with a plump
white, perfect weight duvet and assortment of down pillows in soft and
firm..I really enjoyed. the huge bath and walk in shower. The heated indoor pool was in a stunning light filled room surrounded by a tiled seating area where I could sit and enjoy a cup of coffee. Watched a movie while a was on the treadmill in the very nice fitness center. Surprising continental breakfast with hot and cold choices. I had small omelets the first morning, then waffles, then biscuit, sausage and gravy. There were pastries, friut, cereal, oatmeal and even warm home-made cookies in the evening, plus To-Go bags of assorted goodies.
The staff and service were just superb. Will definitely stay there again.

• Liked — The bed and bedding.
  • Disliked — Liked everything.
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hampton Inn Siloam Springs? Share your experiences!