Although there aren't many hotels in Siloam Spring, I would definitely suggest staying at the Holiday Inn Express over the others. Service was good, rooms were spacious and clean, and the continental breakfast was pretty good. If you're looking to start your day with fancier caffeine than a standard cup o joe, head to the coffee shop (I think it's called City Coffee Co) in the corner of the strip mall next door to the hotel (other side of the hotel than MacDonalds). THey're slow but their drinks are really good! I believe this is the only coffee shop on 412 (and possibly in all of town, at least that I saw). There is a computer with internet access in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, Comfortable hotel conveniently located on 412 between Tulsa and Northwest Arkansas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Siloam Springs
- Siloam Springs Holiday Inn