“Clean cozy room” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Siloam Springs
Boonville, Missouri
“Clean cozy room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Was very impressed with the Front desk ladies.Very friendly and helpful.The room was very clean and the bed was nice and comfy.Great breakfast and good coffee,except wish the coffee didn't take so long...One cup at a time machine that makes you wait and wait to fill your cup.But this was the only bad thing I could find.Stayed two nights and would most definately stay here again

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Springfield, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I was in town for a family reunion with the last reviewer, I agree with her 100%. the lady that checked us in was fantastic, she went out of her way to see that we were happy. Our bathroom was the same in that it could have used a little bleach in the tub and shower walls.The breakfast was good and I will most likley be back. I didnt use the pool so that part didnt matter.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We came in on a weekend for a family reunion. Very fast check in. The ladies at the front desk were very friendly. The only problem I had with this place was that I had to clean the bathroom floor and toilet before I could use it. I do also work at a hotel and understand that things get hectic when you are expecting a full hotel, but the last place to cut corners is in the bathroom. The pool pump had a leak so they had to fill the pool every morning with the hose which made the water very cold. My kids didnt seem to mind but I dont like a freezing pool.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

we stayed there only one night, the room was clean, the beds were comfortable, good pillows, the outdoor pool was nice. the hot breakfast and starbucks coffee was good. the only problem we had was the room next door had barking dogs in it even though the front door to the lobby said "no pets allowed". i would stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: west side near pool, and mcdonalds was a little noisy, east side would be quieter.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Carthage, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

This is not a "fancy" hotel (outside entrances), but it was very clean. The lady who was at the front desk when we arrived was also taking care of the breakfast the other two mornings - she was very friendly. We had no problems - our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the internet worked great, the breakfast was nice with hot choices each day, and the rooms all have regrigerators and microwaves. We will stay there again when we are visiting.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor, which enabled us to park right outside our room. I usually prefer inte...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Enid, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

My wife and I arrived about 10PM after a long day of being on the road following a funeral in Omaha. The front desk had trouble finding our reservation. After finding it, we drove around and parked right in front of our door. We went into the room. We were trying to follow up with friends regarding the family and funeral and the internet was down. I called the front desk and was told that sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. They were willing to come to the room and see if it was my computer with the problem. I was tired and wanted to go to bed.

When I lay down and went to turn off the light, there was a spider on the end table by the bed. I killed the spider and turned the lights back on. It was then I noticed that the carpet appeared to be quite dirty from years of wear. There was a hole partially worn in the carpet at the door into the bathroom.

The bed seemed to be ok, but after looking at the carpet, I took a closer look at the sheets, etc. It seemed to be ok.

In the morning, I went to get my wife some orange juice. I brought her back about 2 oz of orange juice. That is all there was and there was no one manning the breakfast area.

How disappointing this was for us.

When you arrive and are dead tired, you expect the hotel to be comfortable. We stayed, but left quickly and went out to get breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Siloam Springs hotels

DeLand, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Great customer service! As I understand it, the hotel is changing hands, so any negative staff review from the past may not be accurate. Our experience was quite satisfactory. The gal in the breakfast area was so friendly and was happy to serve. The front desk staff was getting along well and worked as a team in this seeming transition, so I was impressed. We slept comfortably, LOTS of pillows- love it! We wanted to walk every morning so we were glad to see quiet neighborhoods nearby. All in all, a very good experience for us.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!