“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   1951 Highway 412 East, Siloam Springs, AR 72761   |
Dallas,Tx
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Great Hotel for the amount paid. My wife and I stayed here 2 nights while visiting family and loved the hotel. We had our little dog with us and the pet charge was very reasonable. The parking lot isn't in the best shape but the rooms were well maintained. The rooms were clean and quiet and the beds were comfortable. The staff was kind and very helpful. Overall loved the experience at this hotel and this where I will stay at when I'm in town.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
andover,ks
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

My husband and I also stayed in this motel on august 4, 2011. The manager sent his wife out to open the door to the room and gave us a different key. We left our luggage and went to the local casino for dinner and entertainment. Upon returning the key we were given would not open the door. The office was closed so after several return trips we found the manager in his pajamas and requested he open the door for us. We were never able to access this room but were still charged $47.36 for the room which was filthy. I disputed this with the credit card co. and Mr.Patel lied on the response paper and they sided with him. Very dishonest and unclean premises. Will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Do not choose this place ever.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Siloam Springs hotels

Bethany, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

My husband and I were on our 1st yr anniversary vacation this week. We left out late and was very tired when we came to Siloam Springs, Ar. I called a couple of places and this place had a vacancy and was $45.00. When we got there 10 minutes later I had to pay $55.00. The man operating the motel could not speak english and could not give me a reason for the increase in price. The parking lot had huge pot holes everywhere. The room was nasty. There were black stains all over the two chairs. The mattresses were disgusting. The shower had different leftover soap bars in it. There were roaches in the refrigerator and microwave. If it wasn't for being 2 am I would have drove on to Eureka Springs, Ar. I was very tired and could not drive over mountain roads. The only benefit for having to stay at this motel was that it keep us from wrecking from fatigue. In the morning while my husband was in the shower and I was loading the car so we could get out of there the man walked into my room without knocking. Stay way from this place!!!!

Room Tip: Look around the parking lot. If there are no cars in the lot, drive off. There is a reason for it to...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
OKC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

OK- I didn't choose this motel. A friend booked several rooms for a group of us for the Bikes, Blues & Barbeque event. Never in my life have I stayed at such a terrible location.
I am not a motel snob and have stayed in plenty of low budget hotels that are dirty or have old fixtures or non-functional fixtures or a few bugs. But to have all of this in one location with a bed that had springs sticking me in the back, and bedding that was disgusting was just too much. I ended up leaving early rather than stay the second night. The pool was trashed out with weeds taller than the fence growing in it. The parking lot was so full of holes that you had to zig zag all around just to leave. There was a hole in the bathroom door that had a sticky bug bait patch as a hole cover and another hole in the wall was covered by medical tape. The smoke detector was non-functional. I have had to wash and disinfect everything I took on the trip for fear of bugs and still thinking it best to throw away some stuff. There were lots of rooms available in the area that were affordable and I can't imagine why our friend didn't check this out a little better. The other folks rooms were just as bad and one couple had no air conditioning. Save yourself and don't stay here!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Super7ssar, Manager at Super 7 Inn Siloam Springs, responded to this review, October 7, 2011
Hi are sorry about your bad experience at the hotel at this time we cannot find your reservation in our system so can you please help us with that. We do apologize for this and I did ask the employees working that time and they said they didn't get a complain we would have been glad to fix the issue if we knew about it. What we can do is give you a discount for your next stay with us and make sure its pleasant and wonderful experience

Haresh Patel

Been to Super 7 Inn Siloam Springs? Share your experiences!