“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This was our second stay here at Comfort Suites. We really enjoyed the first so we wanted to stay again. As like the first time the room was nice and clean. We have never been disappointed at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Jacque B, Manager at Comfort Suites Searcy, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
We are so happy that you have come back to stay with us again! Thank you so much for your return business and great review. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We travel to Searcy several times a year and always try to stay at this Comfort Suites. The rooms are large and clean! We were greeted with a smile as we checked in. We've never been disappointed when staying here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
We are so happy to have provided you with excellent customer service, as that is our goal. You are the reason we have the smile when you come through our doors, so come back anytime and we will give you the same great service as always.
Benton, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I travel the state weekly for my job. So many hotels and I choose Choice Hotels brand everytime.
This hotel is one of the best I have stayed at out of over 200 nights away from home. The only drawback is the lack of an ice machine on the first floor. The staff is nice enough to go to the kitchen and get ice for their guests.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: all the first floor rooms are good
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review and return business. We are very appreciative of you and hope you come back to see us soon.
Ft Smith, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I have stayed here many times and all had been great until recently...their wifi gave me fits one night and when the new manager didn't return my call about it the next day, I began questioning whether or not I wanted to continue to stay there.
Well, I've stayed with them a couple of more times since and the problems with the wifi seem to have been corrected, so all is good. They've even brought Ms Tracey back, their former awesome Asst Manager, and the two new girls at the help desk, Madeline and Tori, are very sweet and professional, so I'm a happy customer again!!

Room Tip: Every room I've stayed in at this hotel has been great. I would say that as with any hotel, room...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Jacque B, Manager at Comfort Suites Searcy, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Hey, Phil. Thanks for the TripAdvisor review. We look forward to seeing you every time we see your name on the arrivals list. We apologize about the wifi issues but, as you said, they have been resolved and it is back to being speedy and reliable. We'll see you next time.
West Dundee, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This place was just what we needed at the end of a long trip. Very clean! Staff was terrific! Jacuzzi tub in room is wonderful! The breakfast was amazing...biscuits and gravy were fantastic!! Would definitely recommend it to anyone!!

Room Tip: Jacuzzi suite a must
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Jacque B, Manager at Comfort Suites Searcy, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Wow! Thank you for the amazing review. We are so glad that you had a wonderful experience with us. We were glad to have you with us. Thank you for the recommendation for all fellow travelers as well!
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We were passing through on a much longer trip and had initially booked with a Hilton in Little Rock. We are pretty picky about hotels. It's been a long time since I have stayed in a Comfort Inn or its equivalent. We have family in Searcy and they took the liberty of arranging our stay at this Comfort Inn, then calling and letting me know. I was slighty reluctant, but canceled our other hotel so as to not ruffle feathers. My family member assured me that the hotel was clean and accomodating, and that she had personally gone and checked things out in person. When I checked Tripadvisor, I was at ease.

When we arrived, the front desk girl was friendly and had the requested extra towels waiting. We watched the NCAA game in the lobby, and she made fresh popcorn and even brought my aunt a blanket when she got cold.

Breakfast was mediocre, but not terrible. Eggs, biscuits, gravy, waffles, yogurt, fruit, muffins and donuts. We stayed two nights, and on the second morning the woman working didn't keep up with keeping items filled. Yogurt was gone and not replenished. The biscuits ran out and it was more than a few minutes before they were refilled. Donuts and even the coffee ran out and not a lot of attention was kept on the food, it seemed. If there had been a large check out, it would have been understandable. But that wasn't the case. She seemed ovwewhelmed with keeping up.

The rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable. The air unit was in working order and easy to operate. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool.

I was impressed. Over the years, it seems Comfort Inn has stepped up to higher priced competition. I would certainly stay again!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Jacque B, Manager at Comfort Suites Searcy, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for the review! We are glad to have exceeded your expectations and you hold us in such high praise. I am sorry that the breakfast on the second day did not exceed your expectations, however. I will take this review and use it in training for improvement. We hope to have you again some time in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Enjoyed my time at this Hotel.
Polite(The staff)
Clean (The rooms)
Convenient (Built near shopping center and restaurants)
Up to date (Flat screen TV w/ a DVD player and movies to borrow at the front desk. Refrigerator, very good free wifi and a good breakfast)
Excellent location (minus business near by.... the interstate entrance is right around the corner.)
I will be staying again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Hey bigred, we appreciate taking the time to fill out this survey. We are glad you were so satisfied with our hotel and that you have decided to stay with us again in the future. We look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Comfort Suites Searcy? Share your experiences!