“Business travelers” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
Trenton, Illinois
“Business travelers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stay at this hotel quite frequently when I travel due to price, cleanliness, & past experiences. This hotel is tops on my list when I'm in this area. As a matter of fact, I will drive up to an hour away from my destinations to stay here than a hotel that you know isn't as clean or not sure about. The staff is also very pleasant as well.

Room Tip: Top floors seem to always have the best rooms
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

First time visiting this hotel and I'm so impressed. Tracy at the front desk was so warm and welcoming. She was very professional in her job performance. She made sure I knew of all the hotels features. The owners should value this great employee. From the outside the hotel is beautiful. Located very close to dining, shopping, and gas. Inside the lobby is beautifully decorated. Very nice indoor pool a surprise bonus. Hotel has an excellent business center as well as a great fitness room. A well stocked market place with many food and drink options screams convenience. A complimentary hot breakfast is provided at no cost. My room was beautifully decorated as well. Very comfortable bed with high end mattress and bedding provided an excellent night of sleep. Very nice flat screen tv with dvd player, a feature not usually found in hotels. Inroom coffee, fridge, and microwave completed this awesome room. I will definitely return to this fine hotel.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Chandler, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stayed at the comfort suites Searcy AR for 3 nights and enjoyed our stay very much, My husband and I are both handicap. Our room was out standing and the hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly and supportive also helpful. This comfort suites is by far the best we have stayed at for handicap people. We complement the layout of the facility as well as the professional management. The only down fall was the handicap parking. It was all taken. That could of happen at any hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was outstanding.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Olive Branch, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Starting off with the staff ( Tracey, breakfast hostess, etc) you are invited to have a guaranteed great night's stay. The rooms are very nice, crisp, and inviting. I stay here, even if I am 50 miles out of my way.

Thank you!

Room Tip: 1st floor is as quiet as the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
MBS, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I was driving from the Houston Texas area to the St. Louis Missouri area for the Thanksgiving weekend and my plan was to drive until I became tired. I reached the Comfort Suites in Searcy around 8 in the evening and decided to stop. Great bed, quiet room, friendly staff. A perfect stop to get rested and recharged for the last leg of my drive.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I had a little trouble with gps directions, called staff very helpful. Once I arrived, professionalism all the way. Clean, comfortable rooms. No complaints. Well lit parking lot. Quiet area. I am a choice privilege member and was quite happy with the property.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Hannibal, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I so much enjoyed my stay as traveling can be exhausting and I appreciate being pampered at the end of the day and this is how I felt. The room was cozy along with an excellent mattress that awarded me a great nights rest. The warm cookies topped it off. I'll be back!

Room Tip: Yes, the corner rooms give you the extra space that mean the difference and great internet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites Searcy? Share your experiences!