“clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 12 hotels in Searcy
Auburn, Maine, United States
“clean and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stayed there 2 nights, it was better than expected. Room services were excellent, very clean and comfortable room, beds, and very friendly staffs. We got a discount for the second night. Perfect place to stay if you have interview at Harding University…it’s about a mile away. Easy access all the convenient places…

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for your honest review of your stay with us at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy!!
Our staff certainly enjoyed having you here and we hope to see you again!
We appreciate the opportunity to have you as our guest, and are glad that you were happy with your stay with us. We pride ourselves in providing the best economy lodging in the Searcy area. We hope to see you again soon!
Thank you again!

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Van Buren, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I look at the reveiws on here and everyone said it was a good hotel,but when I drove up and seen it I was scared I had made a mistake by doing that.Well it was nice inside and was clean and well worth the money. The free breakfast was not that great but to me that was not a big deal. Would stay there again if I am in the area again,and if anyone is looking for somewhere to stay a visit Harding it is the place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with the fellow travel community. From the entire staff at M-Star Hotel - Searcy, we appreciate your business and are happy to hear you had a pleasant experience at our establishment. M-Star is actually the oldest lodging in Searcy and we have worked very hard to keep the property in good condition. Thank you for noticing our hard work! Again, we appreciate the time you took to post your feedback. We hope to welcome you again at the M-Star during any future trips to the Searcy area. If we can be of service to you, please let us know at 501-268-3511.

Best Regards,

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

It has been a very long time since my husband and I found a motel at this rate! We needed to stay in the area for 3 nights over the holidays and were given a special "3-night stay rate" that was incomprehensible! For 3 nights we kept saying to one another, "I can't believe we have this beautiful, clean, and comfortable room for this rate!" The staff was warm and friendly and even made a room visit, after I had called the front desk, to be sure I got my Kindle accessed to the free wi-fi. The breakfast bar was satisfying and the room service was perfect. How often do you come into a place praising everything and then leave it praising it all as well? M-Star Motel in Searcy is absolutely first rate!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your compliments with us! We are very proud of the quality of service and competitive price we provide to our guests here at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy. We appreciate your business and are happy we will be your hotel of choice in Searcy. If we can be of assistance to you, please contact us at 501-268-3511. Thank you again for sharing your review.

Best Wishes,

White House TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I checked other guests comments before booking my room here. Very good reviews. The most common one was clean, which is very high on my list of must haves. This hotel was spotless. It had charm and the room was very classy. This is an older long time family owned motel that the new owners have totally refurbished and cleaned until it shines. The lobby was equally as clean and there is a great complimentary breakfast and wonderful coffee. And the pricing is absolutely spectacular. One of the best bargains I have ever encountered while traveling. The staff called after I had checked in and settled into my room to make sure everything was okay and to find out if I needed anything. Friendly, clean, affordable and very tastefully done.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
We are so happy to learn that you enjoyed your time with us here at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy! We appreciate your kind words about our staff, clean rooms, and our breakfast. My staff and I continually strive to keep our property in clean condition. As the oldest hotel in Searcy, it pleases us to hear that our hard work shows. It is our hope that we will be fortunate enough to be your choice, should you be in the Searcy area in the future.
Again, thank you for your business. We are waiting to welcome you at any time! If we can be of service, please let us know at 501-268-3511.

Warmest Regards,

SURPRISE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Business trip to Arkansas and this was a nice place to stay. Owner very accommodating and easy to deal with. Clean motel nice condition. Very good price and close to stores in Searcy.

This is an old style motel that has been well maintained and for the price you will have to go along ways and look around a lot to find a better deal.

Room Tip: Always read the reviews before you make reservations and then ignore the worst and the too good to b...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments! M-Star Hotel was actually the first lodging establishment built in the Searcy area. My staff and I take pride in our property and work hard daily to ensure our guests are happy here with us. Your kind words are very much appreciated and inspired us to work even harder to ensure our guests have an excellent value lodging choice while here in Searcy. Thank you again for choosing M-Star. We hope to see you again on any return trips to the area.

Best,

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We found this little gem several years ago and now the word is out! Great place to stay! Staff is fabulous! Accommodations perfect (except for lighting issue in corner that is being addressed). Had 3 women getting dressed each morning during our stay and mentioned the darkness in the corner and, when we got back to the room, had not one extra lamp but 2! These guys are great!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
From the entire staff at M-Star Hotel - Searcy, thank you for sharing your comments about your experiences with us during your repeat visits to our establishment. We all appreciate your repeat business and loyalty to our hotel. One of our goals here at the M-Star, is to consistently strive for 100% guest satisfaction. We are happy we were able to find a temporary solution for you during your stay to the dim lighting in the corner by the large mirror. We are looking forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Searcy. If we can be of help to you, please let us know at 501-268-3511. Thank you again for your comments.

Best Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I just wanted to express my satisfaction with my stay at your MStar property in Searcy, AR.

I booked through Priceline.
You never know what you might get with a Motel stay.

I have a small business so every dollar counts.

The value I received for my dollar was very high.

Your rooms are well kept.
Your staff was very accommodating.
The furnishings were very nice.

I will definitely stay at this property again, and recommend it to others.

• Stayed November 2012
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
I would like to thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay with us at the M-Star Hotel! We highly value each guests' opinion and we are pleased that you enjoyed the accommodations that we offer. My staff and I work hard to ensure each experience at our hotel is a positive one. Thank you again for taking the time to review our property and we hope to see you again in the future! We are ready to welcome you at any time. If we can be of service, please don't hesitate to contact us at 501-268-3511.

Warmest Regards,

M-Star Hotel - Searcy

Been to M-Star Hotel Searcy? Share your experiences!