“Don't let the drive by fool you!” 5 of 5 stars

You added M-Star Hotel Searcy to your Saves list
M-Star Hotel Searcy
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2203 E Race Ave, Searcy, AR 72143   |
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Searcy
“Don't let the drive by fool you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Okay so this was a little out of my comfort zone. Old style motor lodge motel is not my normal place to stay, but based on the previous reviews and the great rate, I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. It was an absolute pleasure staying here. The rooms were remodeled and clean, breakfast was tasty, and the beds were very comfortable. I will definitely stay here again and recommend it to my friends who come to the area frequently. The staff is friendly, the housekeeping crew did a fabulous job, and the management does a fantastic job at the upkeep of this property. I loved talking to them and hearing the history of the motel from it's time back in the 50's. Yes, the 50's!!! There's history here and it's well worth a try. It's a nuts and bolts motel, but it's clean and comfortable, and that's important to me. Thanks for a great 2 night stay!

Room Tip: We stayed in a double at the back section of the motel. Parked right outside the door which was ver...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
I'd like to start by thanking you for sharing your experiences at M-Star Hotel with us. My staff and I are very happy that you took a step out of your comfort zone and chose to stay with us. We all enjoyed having you here. We appreciate your business and are so glad to know how satisfied you are! My staff and I take pride in our property and we enjoy sharing it's history with our valued guests. We look forward to your next visit. If we can be of any assistance to you, please don't hesitate to contact us at 501-268-3511.
Thank you again for your time!

M-Star Hotel - Searcy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Emmaus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

This is a very nice non-chain motel, with large clean rooms and comfortable beds. The owners were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. From the entire staff, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! My staff and I remain 100% committed to serving you, our valued guest. We all enjoyed having you here with us and if there is anything we can do to assist you, please let us know. Thank you again for your review!

Regards,

Marion, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Each time we travel to Searcy, Arkansas, we always stay at M-Star. They consistently provide excellent service, clean rooms and NO surprises! You show up, they take good care of you and you leave. What more could you ask for? And the price is RIGHT!

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are No Smoking and far from any traffic noise.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review of our property. We appreciate your repeat business and we enjoy getting to know you and your family during your time with us. My staff and I will always remain committed to serving our valued guests and we hope to see you again soon! If we can be of service, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you again.

Regards,

Fisher, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

My mom was due to have surgery very early so we stayed in town so save having to drive so far so early. After searching on line M-Star had the best prices so I called and made reservations. To be truthful I expected a dive but it was just one night so went with the most affordable. Well I was very surprised!!! the staff were all so nice, the room was so clean and the beds were the most comfortable I've ever had at a hotel! Even though this is close to the busiest street in town but our room was very quiet. Thank you M-Star Searcy for a great nights sleep for my mom before her surgery the next morning. Suzi

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy with us, Suzi! We enjoyed having you and your mother here with us during your stay and we are happy that we provided clean and comfortable accommodations for you and your mother before her surgery. One of our #1 goals here at the M-Star Hotel is to always serve our guests. Best Wishes to you and your family. We hope to see you again soon and thank you again for your feedback!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011 via mobile

We will always stay at M Star for future trips to Searcy. Great price for a clean and convienent hotel.

• Stayed December 2011
MSTARSEARCY, General Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this review, January 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about our establishment with others! My staff and I enjoy having you here as our guest at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again!

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

I have stayed here quite a bit and love it! Very affordable and very well worth the money! They are very pet friendly and while my two small dogs can be a nuisance they were very welcoming and pet friendly. I love the staff, they are very friendly and any request you make, they are sure to fulfill it very quickly and efficiently. The housekeepers are excellent and I wish they were at every hotel! I recommend this hotel to everyone in the area, I just wish they had more of them around! It is quiet, warm atmosphere, clean rooms, clean bathrooms, great beds, the small fridge and microwave is great! Overall, I give this hotel an A+++!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
MSTARSEARCY, Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this review, November 16, 2011
Thank you for sharing the detailed review of your experiences at our establishment. We are happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us, here at the M-Star Hotel - Searcy. My staff and I are committed to providing excellent service standards to our guests and I am very pleased that you are happy with all of our staff. We hope you see you again on your next visit to Searcy, should we be fortunate enough to be your choice. Thank you again for taking the time to review our property.

Best Regards,

Manager
Angleton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

I only wish this hotel was in every city where we travel. I prefer this hotel over any other in Searcy. I first found this hotel when we traveled with our two dogs - they are very pet friendly. Now, I will choose to stay there, even if the dogs aren't with us.

The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean. The staff is the friendliest I've ever encountered at any hotel stay.

My son plays sports at Harding University, so we have travel to Searcy 4-5 times a year for the past 3 years. M-Star has become our home away from home. I have recommended to friends, and they have had the same great experience.

Room Tip: Love the rooms in the back of property! Nice and quiet. But once stayed in a king room in front, a...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
MSTARSEARCY, Manager at M-Star Hotel Searcy, responded to this review, October 31, 2011
Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to share your experiences during your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We enjoy having you here and we hope to see you again very soon!
If we can be of any assistance in the future, please let us know!
Thank you again!

Manager
M-Star Hotel - Searcy

Been to M-Star Hotel Searcy? Share your experiences!