“room was good” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Searcy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have stayed here before because the price is right and the hotel is newer. But each time I come there is some other issue that disappoints. This one by far was the most disappointing. My room was comfortable, but not clean. In fact, I do believe they didn't vacuum at all. The floor was dirty with all kinds of things, and not only the carpet, but the tile in the bathroom. It really looked like it wasn't done and I do hope just an oversight but QC should have caught it. I got in very late and didn't have the energy to complain about it so I wore slippers throughout and overlooked the hair on the bathroom floor that wasn't mine! The bed was comfortable and the sheets were clean, so that's all I cared about after a long trip. I know this hotel is new and management could do a better job in housekeeping. Breakfast here is always poor, I only wanted a muffin, but couldn't do it when I saw another hair on a muffin at the back of the tray. I've been to Microtels before and they go with individually wrapped pastries. I think that may be a good direction for this management team to go.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Pekin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This was one of the nicest, motel for the cost I have ever stayed in. I will say that it was clean and neat, the staff was great. I would stay again. We go through this city often, every year on our way to our winter get away.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevator.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
hardikhttp, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Searcy, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your response for pleasant stay at the motel. we really appreciate your response. you have a wonderful and blessed day.

Danny.
Dallas Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We had a very nice stay during the weekend we were there. We had pets and they were very receptive to accomodating them without any problems. The staff was very nice and professional. They went out of their way to assist wherever we needed. The room was very well kept, clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend it to travellers. We would stay there again if we were in the area. A very nice thing for us was that we were on the second floor and they had an elevator.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
BEE BRANCH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

When choosing a hotel on a budget you look for the most reasonable one. Searcy has so many in the same price range that your next choice is amenitites and staff. We were extremely disappointed in the way the staff treated us. we were totally ignored upon entry each time we came in abd the man that check us in acted like we had a disease, never once looked us in the eye or smiled. Same with the night people. Is this a new policy of yours ? The last time we stayed at your hotel the young man that checked us in was so friendly that he was one of the main reasons we choose your hotel this time around.. On the plus side the beds and rooms were awesome ! have got to get one of those mattresses.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Searcy? Share your experiences!