“Great managers reception Mon-Thur 5-7pm” 5 of 5 stars

2X Points Package
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Edmond, OK, United States
“Great managers reception Mon-Thur 5-7pm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Of all the Hampton's I say in this one always has the best managers reception offering. The rooms are always clean and well equipped and the staff friendly and willing to help in any way they can. The hotel is well located to several nice dinner facilities.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Russellville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

The staff was very nice, and the room was clean. I left my robe and called up there, and they held onto it for me. The pool was overly chlorinated and irritated my eyes, but everything else was great! I love that they do the cookies in the evening. That's a sweet touch

Room Tip: Don't let the pool water in your eyes! They were red and burned all day!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Mountain Home, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

TERRIBLE SERVICE, extremely disappointed for the price and at a Hampton Inn. The hotel was under remodeling and we expected that. What we did not expect was for no one to answer when we checked in late. We stood in the lobby for 30 minutes waiting for someone to check us in while we yelled for someone, trying to get attention so we could put our infant to bed. Finally someone came and checked us in with NO apology just a key and a bill.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tyler R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Russellville, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations.

We want our guest to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.
Skiatook, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

There was many positives about this hotel but when I entered my room and it reeked of cigarette smells, I would have turned around and checked out if my spouse had not already settled into the room. I did notice renovation signs about the hotel, and the furnishings and bedding were nice enough. The staff was also pleasant and the breakfast area was clean.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your recent experience. I want to personally apologize for your disappointment with the room.

We want our guest to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

My job takes me all over the country and I always choose Hilton properties, specifically, Hampton Inn. This particular hotel stands above a majority of the other Hampton's simply because of their service and willingness to solve any issue. I has experienced an issue with my bill (charged twice for the same night) and spoke with an outstanding gentleman named Tyler. Not only did fix the problem, but his demeanor, pleasantness, and approachability has further sealed my commitment to the Hampton brand. Job Well Done Tyler!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Tyler R, Manager at Hampton Inn Russellville, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
I remembered our conversation and was delighted i had the chance to meet such a wonderful guest. We certainly look forward to serving you the next time you close to the Russellville Area. Thanks, Tyler
St. Francisville, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Room HVAC has to be "controlled" from behind the Customer Service Desk. I found this to be odd. So needless to say when we arrived in our room the room was cold AND the Desk Clerk forgot to turn on access so we spent 10 min. trying to figure out what was wrong with the system. When I went back to the desk the Attendant remembered to turn the unit on. Still took ~25 min for room to heat up. BTW it was 39 degrees outside. Room cleaning was less than average. Issue with the bath soap chemically burning my wife's face when using. Molding around shower / tub need to be replaced. I think this room was on the future remodel list but to be honest, should have been on the Do Not Rent list.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cahrens, Manager at Hampton Inn Russellville, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
We truly appreciate your candid feedback from your most recent stay at our hotel. I can assure you that your comments are being reviewed by senior management. We are always looking for ways to improve our property and comments like yours help us to identify areas that need improvements. we do apologize for falling short of your expectations during your stay and assure your concerns will be addressed. I do hope that you would reconsider staying with us in the future if your travels do bring you back to our area.

Lisa D. Holt
Blanchard, OK Salt Lake City Utah Hotel, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Convenient location right off I40. indoor pool and spa is great. We will always use hhonors hotels and we are happy this hotel is in our home town to stay when we visit home. Gas stations, restaurants, shopping centers and Arkansas Tech University right across the street.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Russellville? Share your experiences!