“Great Location” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Anniston, United States
“Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Hotel currently being renovated during the day, however, no bother since I was out during the day. Great breakfast, Great Manager's Reception. Hotel is close to interstate, university, downtown, and numerous restaurants. Staff very good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Without a reservation, I made an emergency stop at the Hampton Inn, Russellville. I was able to get a room, and was greeted as a Hilton Honors member. The hotel is undergoing some renovations. The room I was in appeared to be newly renovated. It was complete with a refrigerator and microwave. The front desk staff was great and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Charlotte NC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Was very nice. Service great. Called for towels and 3 minutes later they arrived. Very clean. Would not hesitate to stay there again. Very close places to eat -- walking less than 2 blocks -- and well priced gas for travelers.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Springdale, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is not what a Hampton should be. The hotel appeared old, outdated, and smelly. Wet towels were littered all over the pool area. Hot tub was NOT hot...not even warm. I don't mind paying extra for a Hampton stay, but not at this hotel...never again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cahrens, General Manager at Hampton Inn Russellville, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.

Gurnee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

If you are ever traveling on I-40 and need to stop for an overnight or a vacation at Lake Dardenelle, this Hampton is the place to stay. Clean room, excellent breakfast, and the staff is wonderful. Also, convenient to many places to eat and shop.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here for my best friends wedding a few weeks ago. The hotel is right off the highway so it was very convenient to get to. We had a speedy check-in and the staff was helpful at providing directions to our different locations. Each time I came in or out of the hotel I was greeted by the friendly staff. The hotel isn't the fanciest, but it is a small town so don't expect the Ritz or anything. I would certainly stay here again if I was in this part of town.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton in for my best friends wedding. I was in the wedding party and they were very helpful at providing directions for the various events. Check-in was speedy. The staff were some of the nicest people we have done business with out of all of the trips we have taken.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Russellville? Share your experiences!