What a great place for a great price! The room $88 which is on the high side for us but well worth the money. The room was absolutely spotless. Comfortable bed with 3 regular pillow and a neck roll. Brandon and Ally at the front desk were great. We arrived with 3 minutes left of the manager's reception and still received 2 glasses of cabernet, 2 oatmeal raisin cookies, Constant Comment Tea, and sparkling grape juice. We asked about water and was given $1.50 to get it out of the machine because they didn't have any cold behind the desk. Breakfast was bigger than most places, including "bagel toppers" which is egg, cheese, and bacon on top of a half bagel plus the normal waffles, biscuits & gravy, etc. In the morning we checked for cold bottled water at the front desk and were given another $3.00 to get water out of the machine. The only thing I could complain about and is soo minor is the rooms are deep but narrow so one sitting at the desk would have to scoot way in to let the other walk from bathroom to far bed. I thought the night before at a Best Western Plus was great but these folks went out of the way to make everything pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Russellville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Russellville Hotel Russellville
- Russellville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Russellville features 83 spacious and comfortable guest rooms and features free breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Russellville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.