“Owner nice. Ok rooms” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 16 hotels in Russellville
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Owner nice. Ok rooms”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

I arrived late and the owner was a nice gentleman. The room was nothing to get to excited about, but it looked clean enough. The next morning the owner talked with me and gave me directions to where I was going. The free breakfast was just donuts so don't expect much.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

9 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2009

I just recently stayed at Americas Best Value Inn & Suite it was disgusting. The heater vents were blowing out nasty hairball like dusts. To top it off I woke up to a nasty decaying smell and it turns out there was a mouse dead in a mouse trap next to the bed I was sleeping in. When I complained to the manager he was rude and did not accomadate my stay. Imagine sleeping to a decaying rodent!? I do not recommend this place to anybody. Thinking about it still send goosebumps through my body.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2007

I liked this hotel 5 years ago, but now it is run down. My wife had an allergic reaction to the large amount of dust in the room. The air conditioning was also blowing out dust. The manager was kind enough to move us to another room, but believe or not, the room he moved us to also had the same problem. I had read bad reviews about this place all over the internet, but I thought they were just one time unsatisfied customer, but I believe those reviews now. I don't reccomend anyone to stay at this place, especially if you have children.

• Liked — Free Coffee
  • Disliked — Dusty Rooms, Not Clean, Allergic Reaction
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Orlando, FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2007

The problem we had at America's Best Value Inn is that we ran into too many criminal types. Oour neighbor to the left of us seemed to be a drug dealer and the neighbor to the right of us appeared to be a "working girl." I would reccomend anyone with family to stay here. however, if you're single and don't care about the quality of where you stay, then this is the place for you since the prices are low. My wife woke up in the morning finding a roach on her pillow case. That was when I decided that we move away from the interstate hotels and move more inside of Russellville where the motels are nicers. We came to Russellville to visit a family member in hospital. We ended up moving from America's Best Value Inn and moved to a hotel close to the hospital.

• Liked — low cost, easy to find
  • Disliked — lack of hygeine, shady people in parking lot, prostitution problem
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2005

America's best value inn and suites is a great place to stay in russellville. great clean large rooms and the staff is excellent. I recomment this place to everyone.

• Stayed November 2005, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2005

I stayed at the Days Inn in Russellville when electricity went out at my house and it was excellent. Clean rooms, excellent staff and great service. Definately recommend everyone to stay at Days Inn when you're in russellville.

Stayed July 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2005

My husband and I stayed at the Days Inn of Russellville and we higly enjoyed it. Nice large, clean rooms and low rates. We will stay there again soon!

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Russellville? Share your experiences!