“Super....!!!! Eight.” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2404 N. Arkansas Ave., Russellville, AR 72802   |
Ranked #5 of 16 hotels in Russellville
“Super....!!!! Eight.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I've stayed in a few poopy hotels. So I was willing to pay at least $50. Well, this place had decent reviews and when I called and asked for price she told me $62. So I show up and the lady ringing me in was real sweet but not that good at running the front counter. I asked her towards the end of my transaction the cost, she said $68. Now I know it's only six bucks but I was quoted something. Anyhow. The other girl there applied a dicount and got it down to $61ish. Not bad. Place is clean. All the towels are folded like swans and elephants. Well worth the cash. I've been sleepin in tents the last few nights and it hasn't been too comfy. :) I plan on getting a good nights rest for my drive back to tx.

• Stayed September 2013
S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Russellville for your hospitality needs. We are glad to be your host. We apologize for the rates misunderstanding. Hope to see you soon.

95 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Greenville, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed here on August 13, 2013 and found the motel very satisfying. The only complaint is I think they could do more with the breakfast offered, but IHOP was right down the road. There was a slight problem with the toilet, but the manager was right on it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
S8RSVL, General Manager at Super 8 Russellville, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Russellville for your hospitality needs, your business is greatly appreciated. We are glad we were able to meet your needs on your first day out. We were glad to have you as our guest. See you soon on your next visit.

Been to Super 8 Russellville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Russellville

Address: 2404 N. Arkansas Ave., Russellville, AR 72802
Location: United States > Arkansas > Russellville
Ranked #5 of 16 hotels in Russellville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Russellville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Russellville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Russellville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.