“The best Best Western West Monroe, LA” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Grand Prairie, United States
“The best Best Western West Monroe, LA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stay at this Best Western every Wednesday night if I am in town I also travel to other states during the week and sometimes I stay but I always try to stay in West Monroe when I can they are very friendly and very helpful always but if i have to stay in a room over night my second home is Best Western wherever I am Ramon Dominguez

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
ark.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Front desk staff was very helpful. We were in town for a wedding at an out of the way place and they got us to the right location. The room was nice, nothing extravagant, but a good value. Breakfast was OK. It was the typical pre-cooked sausage, scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy. Nothing extraordinary, but filling.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Bullhead City,AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Your basic hotel, quick ,convenient, standard amenities.Dont skip the free breakfast,including homade bisquts & gravy,eggs sausage etc. We felt like we bought breakfast, and got lodging as a bonus! As I saw other s post before we stayed ,the staff does not recognize diamond status guests . Not that I need to be but thats what this chain has a rewards incentive for. See you again on our next visit to AK. Thanks!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Nacogdoches, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed here on our way to Branson, MO. Very good value. Motel lobby and grounds were very clean and attractive. Beautiful plants in the front.Swimming pool area had planty of chairs, tables, and lounging chairs. Towels and washcloths were high quality. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets and spread were new and very clean. Easy on/off the highway. Very quiet at night. We will stay again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed over night with my wife and daughter the room was very clean and nice newly remodeled and Colton's steak house is right next door with the pool in between that was very clean and easily accessible .

• Stayed June 2013
Columbus, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS!!!! Rooms ok, breakfast is fine, good location, good rate, yadda yadda yadda. I ended up staying 2 nights instead of just one because of some events that made it more since to stay an extra day. Checked out fairly early and was on my way. Fast forward and received my CC statement and I find another charge for a room on there. Called the hotel and the first person said that I need to talk to the manager Shirley Self and she would be in that next morning. Next day I called and spoke with her and she needed to investigate first and for me to call back the next day. Called the next day for her to give me a story about finding someone in my room refusing to leave so that is why they charged me for another night. Another call back, this time Shirley is more hateful on the phone and after I called her a liar for that story, she says she is reversing the charge and hung up. Very unprofessional. Called my CC to file a dispute just in case Shirley does not credit me.

I will NEVER DARKING THEIR DOORSTEP AGAIN.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else