“weekend wedding” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
ark.
“weekend wedding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Front desk staff was very helpful. We were in town for a wedding at an out of the way place and they got us to the right location. The room was nice, nothing extravagant, but a good value. Breakfast was OK. It was the typical pre-cooked sausage, scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy. Nothing extraordinary, but filling.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bullhead City,AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Your basic hotel, quick ,convenient, standard amenities.Dont skip the free breakfast,including homade bisquts & gravy,eggs sausage etc. We felt like we bought breakfast, and got lodging as a bonus! As I saw other s post before we stayed ,the staff does not recognize diamond status guests . Not that I need to be but thats what this chain has a rewards incentive for. See you again on our next visit to AK. Thanks!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Nacogdoches, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed here on our way to Branson, MO. Very good value. Motel lobby and grounds were very clean and attractive. Beautiful plants in the front.Swimming pool area had planty of chairs, tables, and lounging chairs. Towels and washcloths were high quality. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets and spread were new and very clean. Easy on/off the highway. Very quiet at night. We will stay again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed over night with my wife and daughter the room was very clean and nice newly remodeled and Colton's steak house is right next door with the pool in between that was very clean and easily accessible .

• Stayed June 2013
Columbus, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS!!!! Rooms ok, breakfast is fine, good location, good rate, yadda yadda yadda. I ended up staying 2 nights instead of just one because of some events that made it more since to stay an extra day. Checked out fairly early and was on my way. Fast forward and received my CC statement and I find another charge for a room on there. Called the hotel and the first person said that I need to talk to the manager Shirley Self and she would be in that next morning. Next day I called and spoke with her and she needed to investigate first and for me to call back the next day. Called the next day for her to give me a story about finding someone in my room refusing to leave so that is why they charged me for another night. Another call back, this time Shirley is more hateful on the phone and after I called her a liar for that story, she says she is reversing the charge and hung up. Very unprofessional. Called my CC to file a dispute just in case Shirley does not credit me.

I will NEVER DARKING THEIR DOORSTEP AGAIN.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I live in Dallas, TX and recently called the Best Western in Russellville, AR to inquire about rates. I was trying to get a quote on a possible special rate since I was planning on staying for anywhere from 1-2 weeks vs. just a few days. The clerk explained that could only be handled by her manager, but that she was gone and would not return till Monday. I can understand this and have no problem with that issue per sea. What I do have a problem with is the lack of customer service on her part to try and accommodate me in order to get my business. She could have offered to try to contact her boss to see what they could have possible done to assist me.

I have to say that the customer service of today in any and quite frankly all business's comes no where close to what it was when I worked in the industry. People today only care about the paycheck and getting off work when the shift is over..

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn? Share your experiences!