“cheap motel, lowest price I could find in the vicinity.” 4 of 5 stars

Economy Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2200 North Arkansas Avenue, Russellville, AR 72802   |
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
NW Arkansas
“cheap motel, lowest price I could find in the vicinity.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

For the price, this place is what you expect. clean sheets, no bugs, hot shower, cheap prices, friendly service. If you want more, go next door and pay more. I think its a good value. The old saying, you get what you pay for comes to mind. Some things could be replaced and updated and the carpets need shampooing but the beds are comfy, the heaters work and its safe and convenient to the interstate. Depends on what you are looking for but this place works for us.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

My friend and I were on a road trip thru Arkansas and decided to stop in Russelville for the night. This place was horrible. No vacuming had been done, the sheets were dirty, the bathroom sink didn't work (no water), the fridge made a horrible rattling noise, TV stand was broken, holes in the baseboards. Way over priced for such a dirty place.

Room Tip: Keep going down the road.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2009

We are going to go ahead and stay here since we already paid, but I wished I checked out the room first. To start, wear socks, the carpets has a nasty feeling. The walls around the doors could use a little scrubbing. The sheets have stains around the tucked in parts, the pillows need replacing, they are just little scrunched up balls. The bathtub water nozzel leaks. Water damage on ceiling in the bathroom, the tile needs a HUGE scrubbing. A 1/4 inch open space between the floor and the door allowing air and bugs to get in and out. Also the pillow cases have stains (thankfully we brought our own pillows) Non smoking smells like smoke!

Allows dogs, but no cats,.
Has a swimming pool but is empty and looks like it needs replaced!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2008

I agree that the hotel is a little run down and does need some up dating, however, after being on the road for over 8 hrs the shower was wonderful. I have never had a shower with as much water pressure as this hotel. IT WAS HEAVENLY.

• Stayed January 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Fairview Heights, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2006

I was charged $50.30 for a room after arriving at about 2:45am. I was informed that the room had been prorated due to the short amount of time I would stay there. My receipt shows that they charge $64.90 per night for a single. When I walked into the room I knew there was no way I was going to stay there. It was run down and dirty. There was thick dust on the curtains and what looked like dark grease stains on the bedspread. The carpet was so old that there were worn paths from years of use. I immediately went back to the front desk and kindly informed them that I couldn't stay there. When I asked for a refund I was informed that "We don't do that". I was in the room less than 10 minutes and they refused to refund my money. I ended up leaving anyway because the room was unsanitary.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — expensive, dirty, no refunds
  • Tips/Secrets — just don't stay at this motel
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Economy Inn? Share your experiences!