“No coffee??” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #63 of 92 Restaurants in Russellville
small town, Tennessee
“No coffee??”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

While visiting Russellville, my husband & I stopped in for breakfast. The young lady waiting on us was very nice. She had a hard time ringing up the coffee because she said they had taken it away but they did have some today. I could understand this after 10 or so but not at breakfast. She said they did not sell very much. But where we come from, people want coffee at breakfast. She said there was some in the pot on the table near the beverage machine. It was labeled decaf but she said it was regular. None of us could get it to pump out so my husband had to take off the top of the pot and pour it which made me nervous that he might get burned. There was no creamer, sweetener, etc and we had to ask for it. We had not imagined breakfast being such an ordeal or we would have gone elsewhere. The fact that the young lady was polite and tried to be helpful made it a little better. But don't think we would visit this location again.

• Visited August 2013