“Simple delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Russellville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Oak Tree Bistro is bringing a new definition to comfort food. From our award winning King-street Shrimp and Grits, to our 21 day aged hand cut rib-eye. Every weekend come out and enjoy our Fresh Fish of the Moment, we are bringing all kinds of wonderful seafood not normally found in Arkansas restaurants. We only serve the finest freshest ingredients, and our wine and beer list is very accommodating. We aim to make Russellville a destination rather than just a pass through on I-40.
Sharpsburg, Maryland
“Simple delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

My meal of blackened salmon primivera was delicious. The service was excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to bring friends..

La Vista, Nebraska
“If only I had a date”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Great upscale dining. Food and service is wonderful. You will pay a bit more, but it won't break the bank.

Visited July 2014
“Always great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I eat here often and it is always great. Their calamari is served different than most places but it's very good. Their filets are always cooked to the perfect temp. I am a med rare girl and it is perfect every time. I have also had the fish tacos and the tuna, both great choices. Actually we have never had anything bad here. Service is always great!

AR
“Glad to see this in Russellville!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This little bistro in town! I am a foodie and this place fills my need for pretty tasty food. We are very glad to have them here.

The salmon special last month was fabulous, the balsamic vinegar set it off just right.

We love the sweet potato fry appetizer, it is different from any we have had before. They also have a nice bar selection. We enjoy going for lunch as well. (the Menu is different at lunch and dinner.)

Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Nice Dinner. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

The filet with green chile grits was fantastic. We had the creme brûlée and cheesecake for desert. It was a nice meal. Good attention from the staff. We Would go back.