“Nice location, a bit dated” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Frisco, Texas
“Nice location, a bit dated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Staff was great and so is the location. Nice diverse free hot breakfast. If you're in Russellville for business, this hotel puts you in a prime location. My only complaint is that the furnishings and bathroom are a bit dated. With a new facelift and a bit of an upgrade, this could be a 5.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed here in October 2013. We stayed one night as part of a group motorcycle ride into Arkansas. The property was very close to I40. It was well lighted, secure, and well maintained. The king bed was very comfortable. The room had a small refrigerator and microwave. There was a breakfast area off the lobby that was attended by a young woman that kept everything clean and filled. Overall, we had a very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Our room faced the north, and there were very bright lights for the parking area. Maybe the other si...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
wellington, fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

One guy was being trained on the front desk by a really nice, efficient guy who noted that we were Marriott Rewards members and upgraded us to a large room with its own sofa room and TV and it had a CD player (cool)...the bedroom itself was large enough and the towels & linens were great....we had a wonderful nite's sleep. I'd totally recommend this Fairfield.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Aubrey, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed at this Fairfield Inn overnight recently while visiting accounts with my boss. Russellville doesn't have too many options, and I don't think that I would have stayed here for more than 2 nights, but for a one-night business trip, it was just fine. I will say that my room did smell a lot like someone had smoked in it previously, but it wasn't bad enough for me to request a different room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Rooms were very much on the small side. First night stayed in room with two double beds and I thought the room was really small. Next night stayed in room with one King bed with no sofa or sitting area at all. Only one small club chair and the room was full. I had forgotten how small a double bed was.....definitely not queen-sized! I guess when you're in the business of renting out rooms, maximum $ is made when rooms are smallest....wonder when they will lower the ceiling heights to 6' so you can fit just one more floor in the same footprint of the building. Better keep quiet on that one, that's probably next on the list to implement! On the positive note, rooms were very clean and modern and staff was very accommodating. I thought it was a little on the pricey side for the space allotted.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here few times and have found that the quality of service has gone down. Front desk staff is rude and dishonest. I have compliant to the managers as well but no improvement or apologies. Their non smoking rooms smell like tobacco. The air conditioner noise is so loud that I could not sleep. I will never stay here again and would recommend not give your bussiness to dishonest people.

• Stayed July 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very rude and unwelcoming. Did not smile. Dishonest about room rates and charged us twice. Would not send me receipts. Tried to charge us for smoking when the entire hallway reeked of cigarettes upon checkin. Our bed by the window smelled like ash. GM admitted she was new in position and was rude abd unhelpful. Front desk staff was incompetent and dishonest. Housekeeper told us to say our rooms were dirty so they would comp our stay. Very strange and inhospitable experience. Should rebrand soon before marriott's name is ruined.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Russellville? Share your experiences!