“Fishing Tournament- Book Here” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Paducah, Kentucky
“Fishing Tournament- Book Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed in this hotel during the Annual Fishing Tournament. We have never stayed at this Hotel before, but will definately book here from now on. We were very pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel, the rooms, the lobby is beautiful, and the staff were all just so nice. One morning we had to elave early and the clerk, Jesus, let us eat ealy before leaving to the Lake and even helped us put our things in the car. I love this hotel, note to Management- GOOD JOB. We have been to other Days Inn that were not up to par. Thanks for caring about your customers so much. GO FISHING DERBY"JOHNSONS"

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Mike_P109, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to say such kind words about our hotel! I am really glad that you enjoyed our hotel in every aspect. We are grateful to have wonderful individuals who all work together and try to keep every guest live. We look forward to seeing you again in near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Sumter
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Days Inn in Russellvile was great. Beds are so comfortable. The hotel is clean! The staff was friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for the kind words you said about our staff! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed most comfortable pillow top beds. We are lucky to have individuals who care about each guests needs and strive to ensure they have the best stay possible. We hope to see you again for all your future trips.
Northwest Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I booked a reservation for Oct 5, but when I got my confirmation I saw that it was for oct 4. I immediately called the hotel and told them of the mistake. I spoke to the person on duty @ 5:15pm, minutes after I had made the reservation. He told me no problem, he would change my reservation for me from Friday to Saturday. We arrived at the hotel today, not only had he not changed the reservation from Friday to Saturday as promised, I was billed as a no show. We did not have a reservation and the clerk was more worried about convincing me that it wasn't his fault than with checking us in. I got so frustrated after assuring him I didn't blame him & still didn't have a room that I left and went across the parking lot to another hotel. I suspect the problem with my booking and taking to both clerks was that NEITHER one spoke fluent English. It was Clearly not their first language. I will never stay with this chain again.

Stayed October 2013
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed in every aspect and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I am extremely surprised that you could not found our pillow top mattress very comfortable. We do offer amenities, and breakfast a lot higher in quality than the Days Inn Standard requirement. I am really sorry to hear that your free night was not worth at all. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us next time you’re in town.

Been to Days Inn & Suites Russellville? Share your experiences!