“Days Inn Russellville, AR” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Russellville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Sumter
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Days Inn in Russellvile was great. Beds are so comfortable. The hotel is clean! The staff was friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Mike_P109, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for the kind words you said about our staff! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed most comfortable pillow top beds. We are lucky to have individuals who care about each guests needs and strive to ensure they have the best stay possible. We hope to see you again for all your future trips.
Northwest Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I booked a reservation for Oct 5, but when I got my confirmation I saw that it was for oct 4. I immediately called the hotel and told them of the mistake. I spoke to the person on duty @ 5:15pm, minutes after I had made the reservation. He told me no problem, he would change my reservation for me from Friday to Saturday. We arrived at the hotel today, not only had he not changed the reservation from Friday to Saturday as promised, I was billed as a no show. We did not have a reservation and the clerk was more worried about convincing me that it wasn't his fault than with checking us in. I got so frustrated after assuring him I didn't blame him & still didn't have a room that I left and went across the parking lot to another hotel. I suspect the problem with my booking and taking to both clerks was that NEITHER one spoke fluent English. It was Clearly not their first language. I will never stay with this chain again.

Stayed October 2013
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed in every aspect and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I am extremely surprised that you could not found our pillow top mattress very comfortable. We do offer amenities, and breakfast a lot higher in quality than the Days Inn Standard requirement. I am really sorry to hear that your free night was not worth at all. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us next time you’re in town.
Friendswood, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

There were three couples in our group and we were all very impressed with this hotel. The rooms were very clean and there are several restaurants within walking distance. The staff here is incredible. I was especially impressed with the night clerk (sorry that I did not write down the young mans name) He went above and beyond to make sure our four night stay was enjoyable. This is one of the newer hotels in Russellville and will be the one I will stay at whenever in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
I am really glad that you and all your friends enjoyed our hotel in every aspect. It's always great to hear when a guest has such a wonderful stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. We are conveniently located near a variety of restaurants which is a big plus for out of town travelers who are not familiar with the area. We are grateful to have wonderful individuals who all work together and try to keep every guest live. We look forward to seeing you again in near future!

Been to Days Inn & Suites Russellville? Share your experiences!