“Awesome Hotel! Brand new!” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn & Suites Russellville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   109 East Harrell Drive, Russellville, AR 72802   |
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Melbourne, Australia
“Awesome Hotel! Brand new!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

This was a great place to stay. The staff were friendly, the rooms new.
The room was so new the carpet still had that bounce to it. The room wasn't overly big, but I can never understand why that is so important to people. There was plenty of room for our stuff. There was an LCD tv, and the cooling system was good and quiet.
The breakfast was really good too, waffles, yoghurt, biscuits and gravy, they even had proper holders for the tongues which made the area much neater and cleaner. I would DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Berryville, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

I will start by saying that the Days Inn in Russellville, AR has given me one of the WORST Experiences I have ever had with a Hotel. I specifically called and reserved a Two Queen Suite and the person who answer took the reservation said they had a room available and I made sure she repeated that it was a Two Queen Suite. She assured me it was.
When I arrived and went to check in I noticed the lady at the front desk was slow to come out of the back room to assist me and seemed rude and in a bad mood. I went ahead and tried to check in, but when I did the lady told me they didn't have any Two Queen Suites. I couldn't believe it I had specifically called and reserved a Two Queen suite, and even though I had a confirmation number confirming my reservation for three nights She told me I would have to stay in a Regular room, and that they had been out of Queen Suits for several weeks.
I understand that they were busy, but the lady on the phone should not have told me she was reserving me a Two Queen Suite when none were available. She clearly thought that I would get to the hotel and just accept that no rooms were available and settle for a regular room. A trick I am sure this hotel has played on several other people.
After arguing with the lady at the front counter she tried to check me into the regular room for the price of a suite. She didn't even offer a lower rate for a lesser room.
I told her I wanted to talk to a manager, but she refused to go and get one. I decided that I couldn't stay at a hotel that treats their customers like this. So I went across the street to the La Quinta Inn were they had Two Queen Suits available.
When I returned to the Days Inn to cancel my reservation the lady tried to tell me I had to still pay for the first night. I couldn't believe it. They had made a huge mistake with my reservation and they still expected me to pay for Their Mistake.
The best recommendation I can give for this hotel is don't stay there. Go across the street and stay at the La Quinta Inn. It is a little more expensive but the rooms are very nice and the staff is much friendlier. I have stayed 3 times at the La Quinta in Russellville and have never been disappointed.

Room Tip: Stay at the La Quinta Inn across the road.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2011 via mobile

This is one if the nicest hotels I've ever stayed! Everything is brand new and the decor is modern and comfortable. The beds are plush and cozy. They offer a very nice, full continental breakfast, which included hot items like eggs, sausage, gravy and make-your-own waffles. Very good coffee, too, which is important to me!

The only two negatives I can give about our stay, are that the pillows were a bit to fluffy for our liking, and the towels are a bit scratchy. If those are my only complaints, I'd say they've done a pretty darn good job! The price was exceptionably reasonable as well. $80 after tax with AAA rate, on a Friday night with no reservation.

• Stayed April 2011
Springdale, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2011

The room was very clean, nicely appointed, and the sleep was good! The staff was very accommodating to the needs of a disabled family member. There were a lot of breakfast options. We will go back!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn & Suites Russellville? Share your experiences!