“Amazing place, some highway noise” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Breakfast & WiFi!
Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Russellville
San Diego
“Amazing place, some highway noise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

As others have said, this is a great hotel. One of the top 5 beds I have *ever* used, fantastic staff, good breakfast, walk to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner (1 of only 3 liquor licenses in this dry county) and easy access to I40. And there's the rub. Though the soundproofing is superior, the noise from I40 is audible unless your room fan is running. If you are a light sleeper or hate the fan noise all night, make sure you get a room facing away from the highway. Fairfield Inn & Suites may be an alternative if rooms are not available facing away from the highway, given its location behind this hotel from the highway.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends

188 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Dallas, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

We recently had a family reunion in Russellville and our family stayed at this hotel. There was a gentalman that worked the front desk and the breaksfast buffet the entire weekend we where there. He was so helpful in giving our family directions, helping them to their rooms and accomadating our mothers needs at breakfast. Truely a caring person to guests.

The hotel itself was very clean inside and out, its new and very nice! The Best in Russellville hands down. We hope to have a hotel as nice as this one next year. The even have roomservice from an adject resturant!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

Decided to stay here on our journey west based on trip advisor reviews. Very comfortable & clean. Nice pool & hot tub. New La Quintas are some of the nicest motels out there. Within walking distance to several eating establishments.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Tulsa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2010

You don't normally equate the La Quinta brand with designer-style chic, but I would classify this hotel that way. Lovely lobby with wooden floors and a fireplace. My room was beautiful and clean. From the over-sized wood counters and shelves in the bathroom to the huge flatscreen TV, everything was tasteful and clean. The bed was to die for. I also loved the free WiFi. I'd go back to Russelville just to stay there. I've traveled my whole life and this is truly one of the nicest rooms I've ever stayed in. I would recommend this hotel without any hesitation.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2009

We spent three nights at this La Quinta, using it as a base for exploring the region, and we were very pleased. Like other new Inn and Suites I've reviewed recently, this La Quinta is really a step above older versions. The room is large, tastefully decorated, and very clean. We had a King room with a jacuzzi tub, which was great (although the jacuzzi jets were louder than I would have liked.) I've stayed in some 4-star hotel rooms that were not as nice as this one; it is comfortable, with a good desk set up, flat screen tv, wood floors and nice towels in the bathroom, nice shower heads, and comfortable bed linens! Also, the internet is wireless and fast, and it's convenient because you don't even need a password to get online. The breakfast has many options as well (although the food was saltier than I like--I think it's a regional issue.) Our two dogs were also with us--I love that you can have dogs at La Quinta and there was plenty of grass around for taking them out. There is a beautiful indoor pool as well, and a hot tub, as well as a fitness room and business center.

The only caveat I have about this hotel is that it seems to attract some loud partiers on the weekends. We checked in on a Thursday and checkout out on Sunday. Thursday night was incredibly quiet, but on Fri and Sat nights, there were several groups of partiers that made a lot of noise in our hallway and their rooms. It was annoying. I'm not sure if this happens often, but I got the sense that these were groups of locals who like to party in motels/hotels on the weekend.

That being said, I was extremely pleased with this hotel and would definitely recommend it! It's clean, comfortable, even stylish--how often can you say that about a hotel in the La Quinta class? I really hope the chain will continue to open up these more upscale versions of the Inn and Suites lines!

Orange, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2009

And that is what I said when we walked into the Russellville LaQuinta. It is very nice, clean, attractive. The doors to the rooms were inside, which is feels safe, but we felt safe anyway in that area. The rooms are spacious and the beds comfortable. We really liked the micro-fridge....very handy for someone staying a while. The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and in the morning, the gentleman was also friendly and polite. There was an excellent, plentiful breakfast selection, even bacon and sausage. And a plus is that Ruby Tuesday right next door....very good food. If ever in Russellville again, we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
lq6332gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, October 27, 2009
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at LaQuinta Inn & Suites in Russellville. We strive to provide a friendly, clean, comfortable stay for all of our guests. Thank you again!!
TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2009

We arrived at this hotel brand new and where very pleased. Rooms are very large, extra comfortable beds, and good variety of choices for breakfast (which by the way was really good). We arrived very late, and the young man at the front desk was very nice and knowledgeable about the town. He even helped us to our room with our luggage! I wish more La Quinta's where like this one.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
I am so pleased that Paige08TN had a satisfying experience while staying at LaQuinta Inn & Suites in Russellville! It is our goal to ensure every guests walks away with this response. Customer feedback like this is a valueable tool in doing so. Thank you for giving us your honest thoughts!!

Dusti Yarber
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Russellville

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville? Share your experiences!