“Comfortable rooms and loved the Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   111 E. Harrell Drive, Russellville, AR 72802   |
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Russellville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Searcy, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We didn't have a great experience at this hotel..guess we didn't realize until we checked in that they allowed dogs! Well ended up the biggest dog that was staying as a guest was in the room right above us! Needless to say, sleep was scarce. Everything else was mostly fine besides the dog running around til 1 or 2 am over us. Right on the highway too and heard all that traffic in a room facing the highway. Look elsewhere for peace and quiet and a cheaper stay.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I'm so sorry that you didn't have a relaxing stay with us. All La Quinta's are pet friendly but we rarely have issues related to the animals. Because we are conveniently located right off of Interstate 40, we do receive complaints about the traffic noise from time to time. We understand that a restful nights sleep is extremely important so the Front Desk staff is empowered to do whatever they can to ensure our guests are satisfied when they receive complaints. Unfortunately, because Trip Advisor is set up where the contributor is anonymous I don't have contact information for you. If you would email me at lq6332gm@laquinta.com or call me at 479-967-2299, I promise to make this up to you.
Kingman, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

One of the nicest La Quintas I have stayed in. Large room, clean, and a comfortable bed. Lots of nice touches. Fresh popped popcorn in the lobby along with coffee and ice water. They have a happy hour Monday thru Thursday. They have beautiful grounds. Lots of grassy areas and sidewalks for walking your dogs. There are at least three nice places to eat with in walking distance. I had a little trouble getting to it off the freeway because there is a little sign marking the turn to the hotel. In the morning they have a nice breakfast. In addition to the traditional items you normally find at motels, they had eggs, sausage and biscuits and gravy. Very good coffee as well.

• Stayed November 2013
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for saying so many nice things about our property! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry that you had trouble finding the hotel. I will look into the sign issue and see what can be done about that. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stay at LaQuinta's quite regularly. I love that they have very nice rooms and there is always a pool and hot tub. The staff was excellent and the breakfast had a lot of variety. We especially enjoyed the Manager's Hour from 5:30-6:30 with free beer and wine and appetizers. My husband thought that was excellent. Thanks for keeping a chain hotel in such excellent care.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! We understand that travelers have many choices when it comes to lodging so thank you for being a loyal guest with La Quinta. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our Managers Reception! We recently changed the time of it from 5:30 - 6:30 to 5:00 - 7:00 so that more of our guests would be able to enjoy it. Again, thank you for choosing La Quinta and we hope to see you again soon!
Farmerville, Louisiana, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is a great place to stay if you are in the Russellville area. The people are friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and well-kept (smell fresh), and the breakfast is everything you would expect from a Shoney's! only free. One time I stayed here and left some clothes hanging in the closet by mistake, and they called me at home to see if I wanted them to mail them to me. They did, and I received them in a couple of days. Very nice people. Thanks, also, to Housekeeping that I got my clothes back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time out of your day to write about your experience! It sounds like you have stayed with us before and I am honored that you chose to return. We know how important guests belongings are to them and that accidents happen and they are sometimes forgotten. Which is why our housekeeping staff notifies the Front Desk as soon as they discover left items. In some cases, we can catch the guest before they have left town. If not, as in your case, we are more than happy to pack up the items and send them by mail. Please stop in and see us the next time you are in Russellville!

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville? Share your experiences!