“Delicious meal in a very busy restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Portage, Michigan
“Delicious meal in a very busy restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Had a delicious grilled mahi mahi with mango salsa last night. The fish was grilled just how I like it. That paired with a Sierra Nevada made for a great meal. We were win a larger group and service was great. We all enjoyed our meals.

I've been here a few times and its always busy.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Springdale, Arkansas
“A true 5 star dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

The service was exceptional. We started with the mussels and they were tender and full of flavor, a nice starter. I had the Goat cheese salad with beets and pecans. First time I have tried it and it was wonderful, a true delight. For my main course I had the Grilled Orange Roughy with scallops and it was prepared perfect. moist and tender. My wife had the Coconut cream pie for desert and it had a moist, fresh coconut flavor, just great. Did I mention the service was great! All in all a nice dinner out.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pea Ridge, Arkansas, United States
“Perfect Anniversary Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I arrived and had a short wait (we didn't have reservations so we expected this). The staff was so accommodating. We were served quickly, the bang bang shrimp and the mussels were amazing. Management came to our table and made sure we were having a great meal. Afterwards our waitress delivered a chocolate fish to our table (we weren't hungry for dessert due to the large portions). We were so impressed that they are now our new favorite date night restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Russellville, Arkansas
“Your usual Bonefish...good food and service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife and I eat here on many occasions when we're in NW Arkansas. The food quality is consistent, good, they have a great bar, and friendly service. If you're planning on dinner here it's best to have a reservation, otherwise you might have a long wait for a table.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Get the bang-bang shrimp”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is a chain restaurant, but has great appetizers such as bang-bang shrimp that make it worth the trip. Lots of fish options, not so much for everything else. They always have seabass and fresh salmon, and do a great job in the kitchen.

Wine selection is varied, but not fancy, and they have a full bar with all the normal call brands, and it's reasonably priced.

Great happy hour scene most nights, and it always has a fun, loud ambiance.

Visited January 2013