“Over priced” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Over priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Just a over priced hamburger, not impressed. College hang out for the most part. Not for me or the older crowd. Everyone was on cell opr texting, you could have fed them paper and they would have ate it. The burger is good but not worth the price.

Visited May 2012

arkansastraveler74
“New menu- not as good!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Really upset that Red Robin no longer has queso and chips as an appetizer. That was the main reason we ate there. We will not go back now. The service is great though! We love Kylee and Nick. Wish they would bring back the good appetizers.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Not only is the food HORRID and stale...but the service is ridiculous. You can hear the servers talking about completely unprofessional topics or texting on their phones. Save your money and don't eat here. YUCK

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Rogers, Arkansas
“Downgrade from mediocre”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

It’s been a year so we got silly and went back today for lunch at Red Robin. Very, very overpriced. When I asked about a substitution for the sesame seed bun of Red’s Tavern Double Burger I was told there is no other bun that fits the two 2 ounce patties. $6.99 for two 2 ounce patties? $1.99 will upgrade to larger patties. When the burger arrived I learned I had upgraded to one 6 ounce pattie. $1 an ounce for hamburger? A place nearby will give me prime rib for $1 an ounce.
And then the beverages, $7.00 for a shake and coke? Really? I ordered what I thought to be a $3.19 shake but was apparently served a “monster” shake for $4.49. I’ll continue to have my shakes at Steak and Shake where monster does not refer to the price.
But then the real problem: I asked the waitress for a rag to clean something which I thought to be syrup off the table. She told me the sticky stuff was the finish on the table. I asked to be seated at a different table. I was told it would not help because most of the tables have sticky spots. Well, I will assure you this, I will never again endure these sticky tables. I have never seen anything that will spoil a meal faster than sticking to the table every time you touch it.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Best burger in NW Arkansas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I love this Red Robin! Burgers are awesome, fries and campfire sauce are great and the jalapeno chips amazing. I have never had a bad meal here and I have eaten here many, many times. Service is great, restaurant is clean and restaurant is comfortable!

Visited June 2012