“If you haven't been yet, you are missing out!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Bentonville, Arkansas
“If you haven't been yet, you are missing out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband & I went for date night on Friday. Nice atmosphere, beautiful decor & fantastic food. We started with lamb ravioli (recommended by our server) & it was delicious. I had the Razorback risotto & it was so good I couldn't keep my husband out of it! He had a Kobe burger with fried green tomatoes on it (something he typically wouldn't try) & it was incredibly tasty. He had a couple glasses of wine & I had a cosmo or two. We not only had a fantastic dinner, but the setting & service were exceptional. We will be back soon & highly recommend checking this little gem out!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Mountain View, Arkansas
“Good relaxed lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Ate rib-eye tacos. Pretty good. Not overfilling .litle pricey.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

We came in at the end of a busy lunch rush and stood at the front desk for awhile without being noticed by the staff. Once we were seated we had great service. I had the venison tamale it was so good and more than I could eat. It's a little more upscale than what we were planning on, we felt a little underdressed in our tshirts and sandals.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eureka Springs
“Basil's, Basil's, Basil's -- more than just Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

The hostess who seated us was wonderful. My associate and I split the menu requests, tasting from each dish to our delight. Of course, my Martini came first followed by an appetizer of Oysters Rock_efeller, I spelled it the way it is on the check and because not at all a New Orleans style cuisine -- but nevertheless -- Tasty ---- If it was served to me as a surprise and I was supposed to guess what it was --- Never in a hundred years --- Regardless, very tasty. The blackened scallops were a bit under cooked, but delectable. The Razorback Risotto was marvelous.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City
“Inventive Menu and Wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

My party of four enjoyed everything we ordered. The server was very knowledgeable about the menu and had good suggetions about appetizers and desserts. The wine list is not extensive, but good. We found a very good bottle. The food was great and when I'm back in Rogers, I would certainly go back.

Visited June 2012