“Comfortable Friday night in Bentonville” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Romance Getaway Package!
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Conway
“Comfortable Friday night in Bentonville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Enjoyed a quiet, comfortable, and restful night in Bentonville-Rogers at the Hampton Inn. After serving the room online at a highly-competitive rate (for single night stay), I selected the room and checked in via the Web before my afternoon. When I arrived at the hotel, I was greeted immediately a smiling and helpful clerk at the front desk, handed my key and directed to the room.

The room was spotless and well appointed. The free WIFI was fast and the connection was easy. Before checking out in the morning, I visited the lobby for the free hot breakfast. The food service and dining areas were spotless and well-attended. The hot food entrees were delicious. I was most impressed with Celia, the food service attendant who was greeting all guests with kind words and smiles and who seemed to be there immediately for anyone who had a question or needed assistance. Every hotel should have a “Celia” to deliver caring service to quests.

My single regret was that I did not have a swimsuit with me. The hotel swimming pool is located in the back of the main building in a large, two-story glass enclosed room. The bright and roomy enclosure for the swimming pool makes an ideal place to relax, refresh, and recharge. All-in-all, a first rate visit to a top-notch and well-operated hotel and extraordinary value.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Brittany W, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, 1 week ago
William S,

Thank you for you raving review! I have shared all your comments with our team. We are very pleased to have had you as our guest and even more pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning Celia for her amazing customer service. She definitely deserves the recognition! I also agree that every hotel should have a "Celia" and we are blessed to have her on our staff here! We hope we will see you again in the near future. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Rogers Hampton while you were in our area. And Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bonita Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My mom lives in the area. She is 90 years old, wheelchair bound but otherwise loves to shop and swim. The handicap room was huge and she loved the shower, but the indoor pool was a godsend for her and the hot tub was perfect for me and my Florida blood. I was able to push her to the stores in her wheelchair and she shopped and giggled and came back for another swim. Housekeeping was awesome, the maintenance guy (Ron?) took the time to show me how to use the pool hoist, the front desk staff were friendly, the breakfast was hot and tasty, the in room microwave and fridge made our two days together easy and I just can't thank the Hampton enough for making these two days possible for us.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Brittany W, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
jabmyeyes,

We are so happy you were able to stay here with us and that you enjoyed your visit and time with your mother. Trips like this one are priceless and we are so glad we were able to help make this one remarkable! Thank you for all your kind comments, I will share these with the team. We hope we can will see you both again in the near future.
thomasville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great value, comfortable bed & a clean room are things I can count on. A good complimentary breakfast to get me on the road is an added benefit. The staff is very corteous and helpful No matter where I travel I always try to stay at a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Vicki G,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with this review. We are pleased to have been your host while you were traveling in the area. I will definitely share your comments with all staff members. And we look forward to having you back here with again soon!
Southeast Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was nice. No problems encountered and an uneventful stay.

Check in was normal, but the property was so full due to a College Football game in town, they couldn't upgrade to a suite.

The room was comfortable and the bed cozy. The bathroom had a tub shower. Once nice item; This Hampton gave you 4 sets of towels and kept them refreshed. I wish other Hampton Inn's would copy that ideal. I had no problems during my stay.

The front desk and housekeeping staff were polite and helpful at all times.

Summary - If your travels take you to this town, by all means stay here!

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Brittany W, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for us. We are happy to have had you with us. We really appreciate all the kind remarks regarding our front desk and housekeeping staff. Our employees make the difference here! Thank you for choosing the Rogers Hampton Inn while you were here and we hope that we will see you again soon.
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014

We had a minor problem with the light fixture in the bathroom. The lady at the front desk gave us a credit for one night and I was not expecting that. It could have been fixed the next day. This will put Hampton Inns higher on our priority list when we are traveling.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brittany W, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, November 21, 2014
Richard B,

Thank you for leaving us with your review. We are very pleased to have had you here as our guests. And even more pleased that we have now made you a believer of the 100% Hampton guarantee! We stand behind our guarantee with every one of our guests. We look forward to having you here with us whenever you travel back to our area. Thank you for choosing the Rogers Hampton.
Cypress, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

Very friendly staff. Nice lighting in the rooms and fairly modern decorations. Typical fare for free breakfast. Comfortable mattress and sheets were fare quality for this level of hotel. Investing in better quality sheets and quieter A/C system would be nice. However, good value. I would stay there again when traveling.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brittany W, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, November 17, 2014
Thank you for your review Leilani. We are happy you enjoyed your stay here with us. I appreciate your comments and will share them with the Rogers Hampton Team. Thank you for choosing the Rogers Hampton and we look forward to having you here with us again!
North Little Rock, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

I have stayed at several Hampton Inn's over the last decade all over the continental U.S. I prefer Hampton's because they are a quality hotel, normally always located in a safe convenient location, a great value, and I always sleep better in a Hampton Inn than I do at home. The mattress and bedding is so comfortable. I choose Hampton every time!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Nichole W,

Thank you for your review. You can always count on the Rogers Hampton to provide you with a clean and comfortable stay while traveling away from home. In addition, remember you can purchase the Hampton Home Collection at hamptonhomecollection.com or call 888-552-6442. Thank you again for staying here with us Nichole and we hope to see you again in the near the future.

Been to Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers? Share your experiences!