“Excellent price, clean and friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Rogers Inn
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   1919 South 8th Street, Rogers, AR 72758   |
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent price, clean and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I saw the low ratings and was not sure to reserve this. But then it was not at all a bad choice. It looks like the decor has been upgraded (as it all looked new). The best part was the room came with Microwave and Refrigerator for such a cheap price. Internet speed was decent and service was good. Location is never a concern in Rogers. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms near the office is good as the internet speeds are very good (far rooms have decent speeds)
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

While I was at the Fall Arts and Craft event in Rogers area I stayed at Rogers Inn, even after I had read some bad review I gave it a try. Glad I did, as for value vs good night sleep it could not be beat. As I am a vendor and spend many night in motels, I will stay here again in Dec for the Christmas show at Frisco Station Mall in Dec. Try it you will like it

Room Tip: all rooms are the same but I stayed down stairs
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
rogersinn2, Manager at Rogers Inn, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I'm so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience, as this is what we stive for. I'm glad to see you coming back to stay with us in future. We welcome you and your dogs back! We appreciate the feedback and comments.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011 via mobile

This is probably one of the worst hotel stays that I have had. I guess I will start with the room. It looked nothing like what they display on the website. It was very small and had a dingy look about the inside. The walls were stained and dirty and part of the carpet was coming up. The sheets also had some stains on them. Four out of the five electrical outlets in the room worked and two of those were in the bathroom. One of them had the wall lamps plugged into it and only had two places to plug anything in in, so with the lights plugged in I was unable to plug in my laptop. Even when I unplugged the lamp to charge my laptop the outlets were loose and barely held my adaptor in place to keep charging. The air conditioner worked but did not really keep the room cool.

Also on the website they advertise a swimming pool. Shortly after arriving I took a stroll around to the backside of the property to find the pool. I found it alright. The pool had no water in it except in the deep end, which was more of black sludge than water. It is around the first of August with temperatures above 100 degrees and we wanted to take a dip and the advertised pool is similar to a toxic waste dump.

Now for a note on location. Let me start by saying we were traveling with two children. They placed us in a room which was literally four rooms away from a nightclub. The club was actually attached to the same building. Needless to say there were several guests at the hotel who came staggering back to their rooms quite intoxicated and making quite a lot of noise. On top of that there were motorcycles and several other loud vehicles arriving and leaving from the club as well as other patrons who seemed to have no sense of volume control. Upon arriving back at our room on our second night there was an ambulence parked close to our room. I am still unsure if they were taking one of the hotel guests or a patron of the club to the emergency room.

The hotel staff were somewhat rude and unfriendly as well. They asked how our stay was and we told them it was unpleasant. Her response was "Ok, Have a nice day" and then turned around and walked to the back of the office.

In closing this review, the price may seem affordable but it is really not a good value. I would say this should be a twenty dollar a night room at best and do not recommend staying here to anyone. It seems like a false advertisment is displayed to get guests into their rooms and they fail to mention some of the important details.

• Stayed August 2011
Traveler
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2008

This motel has definitely seen better days. If you happen to arrive later in the day all those cars in the parking lot aren't staying at the motel...they're in the bar. Don't worry you'll know when they're leaving - you'll hear them.
The manager is curt and abrupt. The rooms are pretty bad. the ceiling in our bathroom was falling down and there was grit and dirt on the floor and the toilet. A piece of the ceiling was in the floor and in the toilet itself. The light in the sink area didn't work either.
Even at only $50.85 (including tax) it was a ripoff.

• Liked — Leaving
  • Disliked — Arriving
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2004

The grounds around the motel were not well kept. The stairs going up to the second level were dirty and not well lighted at night. The room had two leaks in ceiling and paint was falling down on carpet. There was a bare wire extending out near the middle of the room at the ceiling. The bathtub didnot drain properly. You had to stand in water while taking a shower. The telephone did not work. There were people outside the room hollering most of night. I did not get any sleep the first night and could not call front desk since telephone did not work.

Been to Rogers Inn? Share your experiences!