“Quaint restaurant with great service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #60 of 168 restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Quaint restaurant with great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stopped here for lunch and we were very impressed. It was fairly busy but the staff did a great job at keeping everything organized and we didn't have to wait an unreasonable time despite all of the orders. The food was great as well, there aren't a ton of options but with what they have there should be something for everyone to enjoy. It was a neat little restaurant and shop.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
MO
“Wish they had a larger menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We thought the price for lunch was a bit steep for what you get. $9.95 for a bowl of bean, with no ham, a slice of cornbread, slaw and cobbler. Same price for a plain old turkey and cheese sandwich. The beans and cornbread were ok, but I make them all the time for way less, and we wanted an experience. I have been traveling to this area since I was a kid, and I am in my fifties, and this has always been my favorite spot to stop. I was disappointed that the cute calico bags of meal and flour have been left to history, and new brown bag ziploks have taken their place. It doesn't have that country store feel that we all went there to see. Why can't you bring that back for the store, and keep the ugly packaging for you online line of products. It's just not homey any more, and the stock is way down...I won't be back, sad to say...I'll just sit at my computer and order your ugly bags from now on...I do love the old Yankee grits...which now has been changed to just plain ole' yellow grits...boring!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Patterson, Louisiana
“Great beans and cornbread”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I love beans and cornbread and the bean palace has good beans and cornbread. They also offer sandwiches and have some good cobbler. It's located on the third floor of the War Eagle Mill.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rogers, Arkansas
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great place to have breakfast on a Saturday morning! Beautiful views and good, REAL pancakes. A must if you are in the area.

Visited November 2012
Safety Harbor, Florida
“Different breakfast items”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

The buckwheat pancakes tasted better than they looked (gray pancakes!). Buckwheat waffle was okay. Bacon was good and crisp. Sausage patties lacked flavor. Sausage biscuit was okay.

Been to Bean Palace? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bean Palace, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.