“relaxing lunch place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #78 of 168 Restaurants in Rogers
Bentonville, Arkansas
“relaxing lunch place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Love their quiche. Sometimes service can be a little slow, but you gotta give the staff some slack. If you have good stuff, crowds come in and with only a few staff members, they do the best they can. Lunch is lovely. You must go.

Visited October 2013

“Ho-Hum.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I hope others will write reviews of Victoria's, as this was my first time there, and though I heard good reports from others in attendance with me who had eaten there before and enjoyed it, I cannot say the same. As part of a group of twelve women, the restaurant knew we were coming for lunch at a certain time, yet there was no large table set up for us as a group. Thus we all sat in split groups in/at booths and tables in the center of the restaurant. There was another group having lunch there as well and that group had the pleasure of sitting together for eating and conversation and business. Following our lunch we found it necessary to drag chairs from the tables to circle one of the booths for our short "business" meeting. Inconvenient for everyone.

Now to the food and the service: The menu offers a selection of quiches, wraps, salads, burgers. They were out of one of the quiches......the one that three in our booth wished to order, so they chose another quiche option, and I chose the chicken salad sandwich on the recommendation of the server who said "the chicken salad sandwich is AMAZIMG". Sorry to say, NONE of us were impressed or even enjoyed our lunch. The quiches were just okay. The chicken salad was flavorless and bland. At least I could add salt and pepper to give a semblance of flavor. The iceberg lettuce and slice of tomato didn't add much. It was, however, served on delicious bread. With both the sandwich and the quiches there was an option of green salad which we all chose over the chopped salad (a sweet coleslaw we were told) and maybe another option which I don't recall. Anyway, NONE of us could eat our green salad! The dressing that came on the salad was "Oregano Vinaigrette". It was very grainy, very "stout", like a dark-brownish ground mustard. When the server came to remove our plates we asked about it (yes, we should have called her over sooner), were told what it was, said we just could not eat it, she WAS apologetic,( and brought us each a free brownie.). The menu also said that fruit came with our choices---hmmmm.......a tiny, thin, quarter-slice of cantaloupe. I didn't feel the item I chose warranted the price.
Service was very slow after we ordered.......why? when we ordered items that seemed to be ready to serve: quiche and chicken salad sandwich. No one came back to ask about our food or to offer refills on our tea or water. I went to the counter to get my water refilled.
So..........I hope to try it again. It's a charming old building in the midst of antique shops and other quaint places in the midst of downtown Rogers.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rogers, Arkansas
“Hidden gem n downtown Rogers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had decided to try this restaurant due to a news broadcast about the owner who helped out a customer who's original wedding reception hall cancelled on her days before her wedding. The owner opened her restaurant for the bride and groom and their party and saved the wedding.
Decor is comfortable with,entry of seating. Menu is unique with homemade breads.
I chose the burger with tossed greens salad. Quality of the burger was very good and very lead. Bun was tasty (homemade). Salad was fresh and ranch dressing was good but nothing special. Croutons were homemade and not real crunchy. Wife had turkey burger and tossed salad. She said sandwich was not dry like most turkey burgers are.
Service was outstanding. Server made many good suggestions and she was friendly, but not overly talkative.
It looked like they have live music as there was a couple guitars and amps set up. I am sure it is probably easy listening / jazz judging from the equipment they had.
They serve alcohol as I seen wine bottles and beer choices behind the bar.

Overall, a great experience and we will return.

• Visited September 2013