“Bummer” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #85 of 154 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: American
“Bummer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife is totally bummed they took crispy orange chicken off the menu. Was the only thing she REALLY liked here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Arlington, Texas
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Food was okay, but definitely nothing special, especially for the price. Service was also only average. Just way too many better places to go for the same money. Lots of other chain restaurants just down the street. I would NOT recommend this restaurant.

Televisions everywhere. Very distracting while trying to enjoy lunch together when everywhere you look you see television screens.

Oriental Chicken Salad - the chicken was great and the dressing was good, but the salad itself was tiny.

Tomato Basil Soup - tasted like "doctored-up" Cambells Tomato Soup. Not nice. Now the Tomato Basil Soup at the Corner Bakery is like homemade. This stuff was like canned.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Wannabe night club..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a sit down restaurant but they want to be a hook up bar or something? Last time we went ( on a Saturday night) the music was so loud we couldn't hear the server nor could she hear us.. We both had steaks that were good and large enough but both were over cooked (asked for medium came out well done) but we ate them and it was ok. I had a long island ice tea. wife had very large draft beer of some kind? price was fair about $55 with tip. I asked the server if they can turn the music down to lvl 9 instead of where is was 10 she laughed and said "just go with it we're all having fun" We have been there for lunch maybe 4 times over the years and it was like a restaurant should be.. decent food at a fair price, just don't go on a weekend night unless you want sometime more? than just a good meal.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“My oh my!!! Should have gone elsewhere.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife went here with some friends after watching a opera/ play. If it would not have been for the fellowship the time would have been a complete waste. Our food took forever to arrive. The manager came out with it and apologized and gave us free desert, but it was still forever and a day. I ordered the steak with shrimp. It had some sort of cheese "sauce" on it that was wayyyyyyy too garlicky. My baked potatoe was over cooked the day before and allowed to keep on cooking. I don't know about you but why on earth do they bring me my food and stand over me like a buzzard till I cut into it to see if it's cooked right? Annoying. My wife's meal was the margarita chicken. She was impressed with it. Waitress was asked by our friend if he could have some crackers with his French onion soup. She said yes. And then promptly forgot about them. This over all was a great time aside from the restaurant. Will not go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grapevine, Texas
“Great soup and salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My mom and I ate there together and the french onion soup and strawberry salad was very good. My mom had the wedge salad and tomato soup. She can't have cheese and they were very good about NOT including cheese on her plate. The best item was the raspberry tea -- very refreshing. Service was great.

Visited May 2013