“Definitely worth stopping and trying out a Cuban inspired dish.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 168 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Colombian, Cuban, Costa Rican, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Havana Tropical Grill is an instant escape from Northwest Arkansas to Cuba. This Cuban restaurant is a magnificent gathering place for cocktails, dancing and the one and only authentic Cuban Restaurant in all Northwest Arkansas. A friendly, fun, vibrant Cuban restaurant featuring traditional Cuban fare, magnificent Mojitos, and Latin music. Open since June 2010, Havana Tropical Grill is located blocks away from the Historic Downtown Rogers AR. Diners are invited to feast on homemade Cuban specialties using the freshest ingredients, complimented with superb service in a warm and inviting atmosphere. In addition to the unique dining experience, we offer a full bar with a distinctive assortment of liquors, rums, specialty cocktails, and exceptional appetizers. And for those who enjoy dining to the beat of Salsa, Merengue & Bachata, Havana Tropical Grill pumps up the volume with Latin music and dancing Fridays & Saturdays starting at 9pm. So come and join us, and let the rhythm transport you to a place where rum libations flow, the music moves you & the food transports you to island paradise. Havana Tropical Grill where Latin Music and Food dance together!
seattle
“Definitely worth stopping and trying out a Cuban inspired dish.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Had a great meal with two of my colleagues. There is something for everyone on the menu. And the prices are very reasonable. If you are in town on business check this place out. Beats going to the same old chain restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Worst place I have eaten”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Steak was over cooked & tough
Sides were not inspiring
Service was poor.
This was 2nd time we ate there, thought we should give it a 2nd. try. Would not recommend, this isn't good cuban food.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“The whole family wants to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

When I saw "Havana" and "Grill" on the sign at lunchtime, I quickly turned in hoping for good Cuban food, and I wasn't disappointed. My kids were not too excited about stopping here...that is until they ate the food. It was all excellent. We didn't know what to order, but it was all good. My dish tasted like something my grandmother would have cooked if she had been Cuban--very hearty. None of it was spicy-hot, so it is great for kids (and me too.) They especially liked the Cuban nachos. "This is my favorite place to eat in this town," and "I want to eat here next time we're in Arkansas" were comments made on the way out. It was a nice clean place with nice friendly people.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Springdale, Arkansas
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have to admit that my expectations for Cuban food in a strip mall were not high. Boy, was I wrong. This was my first time eating Cuban food, and I came away very impressed. The sandwiches were absolutely delicious, as were the appetizers. The service was good, but it did take a bit of time for the food to arrive. We were in no rush that day, so it wasn't an issue for us, but if you are in a hurry, that might be something to consider. I had no complaints here.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rogers, Arkansas
“Not impressed with the service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We arrived just as they were opening for lunch. We ordered an appetizer and all ordered the sandwich meals. The appetizer came fairly soon (5-10 minutes), but the sandwiches were almost 30 minutes to arrive. At this point there was only two other tables of customers. The sandwiches were not as described in the menu. we had ordered the Havana midnight sandwich which had 3 types of meat; these had one. Anyone needing to get back to work after lunch needs to realize this place takes a long time just to make sandwiches. Not sure I would go back to this restaurant.

• Visited June 2012