“Best place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 21 hotels in Rogers
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is a very beautiful hotel, very European motif, very modern and classy. My husband and I were just looking for something different than the big chain hotels and the internet site doesn't do this justice. There are no pictures that can express the beauty of this place, we are very impressed. We usually stay in the more expensive hotels and this one is nicer than those at a better rate! We want to say thank you to the staff and to Tristan who was very courteous and helpful. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Not staying here would be your loss.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. It's nice to do a little 'staycation' in your own town! Tristan is our newest addition to our staff and we are thrilled he is with us. Look forward to having you come back again!

173 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
NW Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed recently as an in-town birthday celebration and were very pleased. It has a very urban,chic style and made us feel like we'd traveled far away instead of only a couple of miles from home. The room was small but very functional and after awhile you forgot it was small. This was also helped by two large windows facing the bed and flanking the TV. The colors were a little bland for our taste, greys with touches of blue and gold, but brighter colors might have overwhelmed the small room. The bed was comfortable, room was clean, heat/air worked fine. We did hear some noise from the hall and above us but not enough to be annoying.

The staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the small "snack store" they had next to the front desk. We stopped by several times and being open 24 hours a day was nice at 3 am when insomnia/hunger strikes and only milk and cereal will help!

There is a pool table in the lobby/bar area and we enjoyed playing with friends one night before going out to dinner. The bar was also great for a quiet drink that same night after dinner. There was a "fire" in the near-by fireplace to warm us and with the rain pouring outside it was quite cozy. I've heard it can get very busy on week-ends in the spring/summer and they do have a nice patio to drink around the pool area.

The location is great! Very close to a wide variety of places to eat, movie theaters and nice shops. We were quite happy with our stay and would recommend this hotel both to out of town visitors and locals looking for a near-by get away.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
What a lovely review! Thank you so very much! We appreciate your feedback as we strive to make our Aloft 'the place to stay' while visiting NWA (or in your case - a 'staycation'! Look forward to having you back with us again very soon!
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Love the Alofts and was happy to find one in Rogers when I visited Crystal Bridges. They have a European feel. Great value. Terrific bed. Just don't get a room that is too close to the outdoor section, because the sound does carry. Very convenient location. I love this hotel!

Room Tip: Avoid a room overlooking the outdoor patio...it can get a bit noisy.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
We are so happy you enjoyed our Aloft! A lot of our guests come just to see Crystal Bridges! Hope you took advantage of our Crystal Bridges package from our website.

Look forward to having you all back again soon. Thank you so much for your comments. Always nice to hear from our guests!
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Welcomed by a modern beat upon arrival in the lobby, check-in was a breeze. The room was very modern, with much appreciated amenities such as a multi-connection dock on the desk to plug anything into the TV, as well as plentiful electrical outlets. Free water bottles were also welcome. The bar/lobby area was packed in the evenings, plenty of drinks to enjoy and people to meet and enjoy.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your comments! We do have a fun atmosphere - especially on the weekends. Wedding receptions, reunions, birthday /aniversary celebrations - our Wxyz has become the 'it' place for these events! Hopefully, you will come back and celebrate one of your special moments with us!
Fayetteville, AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My wife surprised me with a one night stay in Aloft and we greatly enjoyed it! It does not feel like you are in NWA at all. We stayed in the highest floor and had a standard King room. The room itself was kind of small but the King bed was super comfy and nice large flat screen TV! The bar and DJ downstairs is a lot of fun but can get pretty loud/crazy. Staying on the top floor we did not hear any noise once we got off the elavator and had a very relaxing stay! The shower had frosted glass walls that you could see from the bedroom which was pretty cool!

The only con about this place would be there was not a bath tub in the room. I could have gone for a nice relaxing bath but the shower was huge!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the upper floors. Weekends can get a little wild with the bar downstairs. Seems to...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Needed something close to the airport and could find nothing. The reviews for this place were great and I was not disappointed. Felt brand new. I had a fantastic Internet prepay rate. Great greeting upon arrival. Checked into room before noon and got some quality work done at the desk. I defy anyone to have too many gadgets for the number of outlets in this room. Big flat screen TV, refridgerator in room, free wifi, lots of lights, super zen like room and bath decor. Great gym. Washing marchines for guests.
One negative was the lack of any decent restaurants - I could only find chains in the immediate vicinity.
Was advised to go to Wallmart's Crystal Bridges museum - open until 9pm - fabulous collection, about 15 minutes from hotel.

Room Tip: I was on top floor and freeway noise was not an issue.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

This hotel was recommended to me through some colleagues who travel frequently to rogers Arkansas. While I was in the area I decided I would give it a shot. I love the "funky retro" decor. I was greeted by a nice young man, I think his name was Garett. He gave me advice on where to eat and what to visit while I was in town. I told him a few places I might try and while I went to place my things in my room he made me a booklet with directions, menus, and phone numbers of places in case I had gotten lost. I would say he went above what any other front desk person I have delt with. Was a great stay clean rooms! The bar was nice for a drink Eddy was great, best bartender I have had in awhile. All around this hotel has great service, atmosphere and customer service. 5 stars I will recommend to my friends as well.

Room Tip: Do not hesitate to ask the front desk staff anything they are beyond nice.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Aloft Rogers-Bentonville? Share your experiences!