My wife surprised me with a one night stay in Aloft and we greatly enjoyed it! It does not feel like you are in NWA at all. We stayed in the highest floor and had a standard King room. The room itself was kind of small but the King bed was super comfy and nice large flat screen TV! The bar and DJ downstairs is a lot of fun but can get pretty loud/crazy. Staying on the top floor we did not hear any noise once we got off the elavator and had a very relaxing stay! The shower had frosted glass walls that you could see from the bedroom which was pretty cool!
The only con about this place would be there was not a bath tub in the room. I could have gone for a nice relaxing bath but the shower was huge!
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Rogers-Bentonville Hotel Rogers
- Aloft Rogers-Bentonville Hotel
- Aloft Rogers Bentonville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Rogers-Bentonville offers loft-inspired style just up the road from Wal-Mart's world headquarters, near many bustling businesses and plenty of places to play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Aloft Rogers-Bentonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.