We were supposedly "upgraded" to this when we were supposed to be at the Guesthouse. We certainly didn't feel upgraded even though we had a suite which was enormous but with tiny bathroom. Breakfast very ordinary. I think our tour group were just about the only guests there on the second night. The wifi reception was very poor and very slow even when you could get a connection. I think almost everyone in our group asked for another blanket - I don't think I've ever stayed at a decent hotel with no spare blanket in the cupboard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel is a 10 minute drive from the entrance to the historic site of Petra, situated in a breathtaking secluded position on a hillside at an altitude of 1,400 metres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Resort
- Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa