This family-run hotel in Wadi Musa was a great base to visit Petra.
As soon as we were ready to go after a basic home-made breakfast, they kindly drove us to the visitors entrance of Petra to give us a much-needed very early start to our day. We caught a quick taxi ride back up the hill - don't pay more than 2 Dinar for this trip. The rooftop terrace is a lovely place to relax and watch the sunset, before indulging in their delicious home-cooked dinner.
This hotel is right next door to a mosque. If you are a light sleeper, the 4.09am wake-up call can be tough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petra Gate Hotel is located in the city , center and same street to the site 10-15 Minutes walk to the site , we can pick you up from Amman airport or Aqaba border to Petra for cheaper price , and every day we arrange a tour to the desert of Wadi Rum, camping sleep , and there is a kind of tour with the kings highway via Dead Sea back to Amman In our hotel our customers can enjoy the setting in our roof terrace and see the most beautiful view of Petra Mountin and same time can enjoy the buffet dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Petra Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petra Gate Hotel And Hostel
- Petra Gate Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- Petra Gate Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa