A two minute stroll from the Visitor's Centre, Moevenpick Resort Petra, is at the best possible location to visit the majestic Petra. My wife and I stayed overnight with little time in the hotel, but the time spent there was comfortable and most importantly relaxing. The room, relatively small was intelligently designed and the decor much comforting. The room service was prompt, efficient and food (beef burger) was delicious. Little choice for vegetarians, but a decent Margaritas Pizza did keep my wife pleased. The very important morning breakfast was decent, a bit scattered in the layout but an expert hand at the omelette station made up for it. The spaces in the hotel are well arranged for relaxing and has a good open roof bar. The staff are cordial and willing to lend a helping hand. We enjoyed our short stay and definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Mövenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa