We stayed here two nights and i'll definetely come back there the next time i'll bring friends and families to Petra. Less than 5 minutes from Petra entrance, very nice service, room clean and functional, food average but if you're looking for variety or more fancy, some restaurants are around. And prices are very good. My best tip: the breakfast box if you're courageous to do the opening of Petra. I enjoyed my breakfast overlooking the site from one of the highest trails. A must!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 200 meters away from the main entrance of Petra. Featuring 135 air conditioned rooms we offer double, single and suite accommodations with private baths. Our amenities include minibar, TV satellite system , WiFi, laundry and room service. Carved stone of our cave restaurant keeps the atmosphere of ancient Petra. Our buffet serves traditional oriental cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Edom Hotel Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edom Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Edom Hotel Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa