We stayed here on a KE Adventure trip having trekked into Petra from the Dana National Park, so we had spent the previous week under canvas. As a result, we were perfectly happy with the facility which had a warm shower and comfy beds.
We had dinner and breakfast from the buffet in the restaurant and had no complaints there, a nice selection of food for both meals.
I can't comment on the individual price of the stay, but the facility was more than fine for our needs and for travelers like me who are perfectly happy under canvas, this hotel could be recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Edom Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Edom Hotel Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 200 meters away from the main entrance of Petra. Featuring 135 air conditioned rooms we offer double, single and suite accommodations with private baths. Our amenities include minibar, color TV satellite system and direct dial telephones, laundry and room service. Carved stone of our cave restaurant keeps the atmosphere of ancient Petra. Our buffet serves traditional oriental cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Edom Hotel Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.