My travel guide (Rough Guide) describes this to be a decent enough place although the rooms are somewhat generic, i.e. boring. Not mine! Have I ever had a room with a round bed and mirrors on the walls.... I am sure everybody seeing the room thinks of somewhat naughty thoughts! Oh well, I am not complaining at all. The room was also very large and comfortable.
The only downside here is the location which is somewhat far away from the center of the town where most services are. So unless you take a taxi or walk a steep hill down and up, you are basically stuck with what the hotel has to offer. The restaurant there serves a buffet style meals with various choices, local and international, so you will not go hungry. And the upside is that it is nice and quiet.
See also the review for Petra and the town of Wadi Musa itself...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located about 3.5KM from the main entrance to Petra. Easy access to the hotel across the street from the historic Moses Springs mentioned in the bible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kings' Way Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Way Golden Tulip
- Petra / Wadi Musa Golden Tulip
- Kings' Way Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa