Although we were all thrilled by the beautiful Petra, this hotel was actually a disappointment. No doubt it had seen better days, but it was old, in need of renovation, not to mention the obstinate and ugly decoration and furniture, in hotel's lobby and rooms. Despite that, the rooms were clean and everything (lights, television, bathroom) was in operating condition... The food was just ok, with no surprises, or at least, not bad surprises. Staff very polite and assisting.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Way Golden Tulip
- Petra / Wadi Musa Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Petra / Wadi Musa
- Kings' Way Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located about 3.5KM from the main entrance to Petra. Easy access to the hotel across the street from the historic Moses Springs mentioned in the bible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Kings' Way Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.