Can't fault this hotel, at just over US$50 per night for a huge double room with a view of the mountains. The hotel is away from central Petra/Wadi Musi. We chose it because we had a rental car so could get around on our own. It's on the King's Highway into town, though the road is not very busy or noisy. There is plenty of parking across the street. There is no wifi in the rooms, but good wifi in the large bar and restaurant, which have good sunset views. Breakfast had a decent selection, and the dinner buffet was excellent. The shower was excellent - hot and very powerful. There's a nice pool area, though it was too cold to swim. No complaints, really!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What began as a name for the masters of the caravans more than 2000 years ago has grown into one of the best and most provisional hotel investments in Petra Region. "Alanbat" is the Arabic name of the Nabataeans, the people who carved Petra, early CBC. Settled in southern Jordan 500 BC, they were expert in water planning & carving. Alanbat Hotels Company was founded in the early 80s by Raja O. Alnawafleh and Brothers. As young men we developed a big area and a small building for a campsite and a hotel. We were the first family of local people of Wadi Mousa Town to invest in hotels company and services. We as hotel management have got more than 30 years of experience. Services start with average capacity of 20 poxes; nowadays we have three hotels: Alanbat I (our main location), Alanbat II and Alanbat III. All the new services have been done on our main location to make your visit to Petra and your stay at our hotels amazing and pleasurable. Alanbat hotels can provide you with experienced assistance in getting the most out of your visit to Petra. Our staffs are ready to help you in the soul of Jordanian hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Alanbat Hotel 1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alanbat Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Alanbat Hotel 1 Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa