Stayed for 3 nts-25th to 27 Dec 2013. Single room -very cosy overlooked the pool. Friends were in a Dbl-very large with a sitout overlooking the valley. Rooms were comfortable-with adequate heating. Breakfast and Dinner were buffets in the Restaurant which had large picture windows of the Petra valley . Great scenery and tasty food with a different menu everyday. Service was friendly . Had lost a garment in the laundry. They were able to trace it the next day. Also one of our suitcase lock malfunctioned. The front desk clerk went to his car,retrieved a spanner and broke the lock loose. That was going beyond the call of duty. Location -It is on an incline so walk to downtown was not a problem but to get back you need to cab it -2 JD. No hesitation in recommending Al-Anbat for a pleasant stay.Getting to and fro from Petra site to hotel was prearranged by our travel agent ( Friends Tours) but hotel has a shuttle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What began as a name for the masters of the caravans more than 2000 years ago has grown into one of the best and most provisional hotel investments in Petra Region. "Alanbat" is the Arabic name of the Nabataeans, the people who carved Petra, early CBC. Settled in southern Jordan 500 BC, they were expert in water planning & carving. Alanbat Hotels Company was founded in the early 80s by Raja O. Alnawafleh and Brothers. As young men we developed a big area and a small building for a campsite and a hotel. We were the first family of local people of Wadi Mousa Town to invest in hotels company and services. We as hotel management have got more than 30 years of experience. Services start with average capacity of 20 poxes; nowadays we have three hotels: Alanbat I (our main location), Alanbat II and Alanbat III. All the new services have been done on our main location to make your visit to Petra and your stay at our hotels amazing and pleasurable. Alanbat hotels can provide you with experienced assistance in getting the most out of your visit to Petra. Our staffs are ready to help you in the soul of Jordanian hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Alanbat Hotel 1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alanbat Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Alanbat Hotel 1 Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa