We were so happy with the location and the appearance of this hotel. It is a beautiful hotel with two yummy restaurants - we ate in both of them. Even the prices were reasonable for the dinners. There is a free shuttle to Petra that was very handy - easy to take over and back. The room we had was very nice with a lovely view. I wish we could have used the pool - you could swim, but it was a little chilly at the end of November. We had an unusual circumstance where I broke my leg the 2nd day of climbing around Petra. We had to figure out how to do everything but the Marriott staff was absolutely amazing! When they found out I was in the local clinic/hospital, two from the hotel came and made sure that the translations were okay and I was being taken care of. I can't believe that they would go to such an extent to help my husband and me! Also, the clinic/hospital didn't have crutches or a wheelchair we could use. Thankfully the Marriott had one that we could use. They made sure we could find our way to Amman the next day. Thank you Marriott...your staff in Petra went above and beyond the call of duty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Most renowned for its breathtaking views and sunsets, the Petra Marriott Hotel is located uphill, overlooking the surrounding Petra Mountains and landscape. All 100 rooms are newly renovated, with state-of-the-art furniture and decor. They are equipped with flat TVs, Cable TV Channels, Safe Box, Mini Bar, Free Coffee & Tea Making Facilities, and Iron and Iron Boards. Most rooms have beautiful mountain views. The bathrooms feature shower boxes with both regular and rain showers, and hair dryers. The Dushara is the main dining and newly renovated restaurant, serving a big selection of international buffet choices, or A La Carte menu. L'Affresco is the Italian restaurant open for dinner, offering a wide array of freshly prepared salads, antipasti, and wood oven pizzas. The Aretas & Lobby Lounge and Bar serve hot and cold beverages and snacks, with special promotions for the Sunset Hours. Both the Aretas and L'Affresco are located adjacent to the Lobby, and overlook the panoramic views. Free Wi-Fi internet is available for hotel guests in the Lobby and Public Areas. The Loofah Turkish Bath has a steam and sauna, along with its Turkish Hammam experience, in addition to a menu of other treatments. The Outdoor Pool and Pool Bar are seasonal, and the area with its tranquil location offers a unique view of the surrounding mountains. The Atagartis main meeting room can also be divided into two smaller rooms, hosting meetings and events, with natural daylight, while the windows and terraces face the Petra Mountains. The Hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Petra Archeological Site, and transport is easily arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Marriott Petra Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hotel Petra
- Marriott Petra / Wadi Musa
- Petra / Wadi Musa Marriott
- Marriott Petra Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa